Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

ya rettus, you need to change that to whatever works best for you man. these are all just examples to give you ideas (though they happen to work pretty solidly for the most part). i use PCs and other things on my extended targets, especially on healers for raids.. so in my specific instance, it wouldnt work for me. in those cases, i use AddHandler.inc and if i have ${AddCount}, then it goes to combat. you get a value greater than 0 for ${AddCount} if you have detected any aggro animations of nearby npcs, or if you have an extended target that is set to autohate or group/raids target.

Yea addhandler dont pick up adds for me at all. If it does it dont detect them till the mobs at like 20% and in the meantime it hasnt done anything. Like heal or anything. I have several friends that had the same problem with those. So I changed that for them to what I put and it worked way better for them. They were using the shammy and cleric premade one.

Campfire

Was just wondering.... I am using campfire.inc in a macro, would there be anyway to set it so when you change camps it would destroy the old campfire and set up new at new camp??:D

sure why not, when you say new camp, do you mean new camp via the pulling.inc or you mean when you do an /ame to set a new anchor point though? just explain how you mean and i can figure out something.

i mean say i make camp in farm in SS and after a couple hours i want to move to cy... i want it to cancel the one in farm if say i have been at cy for 10 minutes or so...something that it knows i didnt go loot a corpse and get aggro but actually am camping there now.

That didnt answer my question unfortunately. There are multiple "camps" you could be referring to. There is the Camp.inc and MakeCamp.inc. Camp.inc is the one that leashes you to the spot you start the macro at or whatever you set as your new one using the following commands:
/campon - turns leashing on
/campoff - turns leashing off
/ame - sets new camp spot

Then the MakeCamp.inc is called from the Pulling.inc that sets up mob lists that you pull. that is include uses the following commands:
/addcamp - "/addcamp Panda" adds a campname Panda to the ini file
/startcamp - "/startcamp Panda" loads the moblist from the ini for camp named "Panda" in the current zone and starts pulling those mobs
/stopcamp - unloads the camp.

so i need to know which one you are referring to in order to make a change.

to quote the Sandlot.. you're killing me smalls. i know the campfire.inc is for planting the campfire, but when you say you want it to autoplant when you make a new camp, which "camp" are you referring to out of the following 2 options:
1. Camp.inc
2. MakeCamp.inc

hahahaha...i dont use either of those i was just wondering if there could be a check put into campfire inc so if i change camps it would detect this destroy old camp and make at new loc...sorry for the confusion..i guess if it would be easier i could use one of those plugins.

if you used one of those 2 includes, yes i could make it do what you want. because i could have it do a radius check from your camp point to the campfire. it is still possible to do without that but i would not want to make it auto move campfire as you walked along because you likely dropped the campfire at the place you wanted for a reason and it would look all sorts of suspicious if you kept dropping campfires as you moved.

well two things to prevent that..1 i have it so it only drops campfire if we are in combat ...but can get jumped when moving so would it be possible to set like a timer say have to be at this point more then 5 minutes to drop camp?..

just asking whatever you can make work thats easiest would be great ..these are just ideas in my head and im not up to speed with the writing myself yet but i am trying to learn...taught myself xml in a couple days so hopefully have same luck with this ...

tried all day few different macs.. still getting the /declare "XLOC" failed. name already in use error everytime I /startcamp. Anyone got an Working SK mac with the NAV set camp and such?

XLOC already in use doesnt really affect you from using the camp stuff. i missed it earlier in your PMs, so to be more precise:

XLOC (no numbers at end) is used by Camp.inc

XLOC1-999etc, XLOC1, XLOC897345, XLOC15 are used by MobCamp.inc via Pulling.inc.

all XLOC already declared is doing is saying youve already set your leash point up once, and is doing it again. it shouldnt be happening, but it also shouldnt affect anything.

That said, it is only declared once in the includes. So if something else is declaring, then you are calling it twice or a different include that isnt mine is calling it. i dont have a copy of devmovement.inc that you appear to be using, but the likely scenario is that if you search for XLOC in that macro, something will be found. otherwise, the exact error message you get would be of use if it is not "XLOC"

these are the errors i get when /startcamp..with supplied macro example

Attachments

• errors.png
    errors.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 16
and the finger of guilt... drumroll...points to me. looks like it is named CampLoad instead of MobCampLoad inside the include. so it would work if you werent using Camp.inc, but not if you were. i changed the names and am reposting on first thread. download MobCamp.inc and replace your current. I will wager things will work correctly now! sorry about that and thanks for bearing with me. that screenshot was 100% what i needed to see to find the error.

Last edited:
Not a problem bro ..thanks for all the hard work...gonna give it a try and post back.
once again thank you.

ok what am I doing Wrong?

Attachments

• bah.png
    bah.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 12
i honestly have no idea why it would do that. it obviously is calling it twice for some reason and i dont see it set to do that. its as if a double event is triggering. for that i gotta poke around. on a positive note, that shouldnt affect anything as far as actually doing the camp.. it is just unwanted spam.

ok but it's not putting any data in the camps file. is it supposed to give a notification when you add a mob to the camp? and do the mobs have to be in a certain radius? and do you have to set /ame../camp on for it to work ?

LOL loads of questions

yes, it should notify you it is adding a mob every time you target one. is that not happening for you? message is:

/echo Point ${${MyCamp}Total} added successfully in MobIni