Mac to PL, hunter, skill raiser, hit all once, or assist all in 1

Would it be possible to put in some kind of buff check for the PLer to check if the PLee has buffs up intermittently? It buffs awesome at the start but doesn't rebuff when buffs wear

it should rebuff based on standard, non-extended duration of spell. i take it you are saying that is not happening? if so i will look at it more tomorrow after work. so I unfortunately cant get to it tonight.

It may well work then, I just tested with clicking off a buff. I'm done for the night but I'll get them rolling in the a.m.

Latest hiccup.. PLer will only heal PLee if they're in group... swear this wasn't happening before. As soon as I add them to group healing is back.. I'm going to reboot.

**Found the issue, was trying to use a level 55 heal (Chloroblast) vs 44 (Healing Water).. must have something to do with the spell level formulas**

on another note, would it be possible to have a zradius check on hitall... that or add an alert on mobs where "you cannot see your target"

Last edited:
yes, it uses the spell formulas. do those not apply to heals? i can remove the check if the spell is 0 duration.

Last edited:
Yeah, the spell formula doesn't apply to instant heals... Promised Line and HoT spells follow the restrictions

Last edited:
posted new version to allow any instant heal to cast in PL mode.

Added a zradius check for myself in your Hitall Sub

ex.
Code:
/squelch /target npc radius ${hitAllRadius} zradius 25 noalert 5

I'm sure you could do it as a declare as you did for radius but it works :)

Was wondering if you have an idea on how I could do the following. I want have 2 characters running stone throw or hitall.. would I somehow be able to use EQBC between the 2 so they can add mob alerts to eachother for when the group has had a successful hit so they don't double up on mobs?

You would have to communicate the hit lists. Not something I would look to add for this, personally.

Yeah i figured it was above the scope of what the macro is intended to do, just wanted to see if ya knew offhand.

would this work with a lvl 100? I have a 100 zerker could my cleric and shammy (in pl mode running this mac) follow and buff/heal my zerker as he decaps everything? both the shammy and cleric are under lvl 100. Sorry if it doesnt make sense lol been up too long.

it should work fine for decap purposes at level 100 in pl mode.

Updated it to use loot and you can purchase AAs. it uses bot.mac settings for both of those and uses the bot inis. if you dont use bot.mac, then you will find a file in your macro folder called Bot_YourToonName_YourToon.ini

ie.
Bot_PeteSampras_Warrior.ini

You can refer to the wiki for how to use the [AABuy] section. Classic mode works great, but Brute force mode didnt seem to work last night when I tried so i need to check that out.

You can disable the need to include loot.inc by searcing the macro and deleting or commenting out the "/call lootload"

Re-upped loot.inc, i didnt test the integration (and still havent). Aspire wanted it to loot so I threw it in. If there are any other errors, let me know!

Reupped loot.inc and aabuy.inc.

Added:
[AABuy]
AAActivatedOnly=FALSE

if set to TRUE, it should do your /aaspew with only activated AA and if in brute mode, it should only buy activated AAs. Downside is I havent tested the brute mode and the last time i did it didnt work so well. If anyone wants to give it a whirl, thatd be cool, though i realize most people wont use this macro on a toon that wants to brute force spend. It only takes a second to /aaspew and delete the glyphs out and that should let your toon spend at least 1k AAs all on activated stuff using classic mode.

Getting the following error with the new loot.inc

Code:
 - [2014/01/24 11:03:17] /varset failed, variable 'LoadListVar' not found
 - [2014/01/24 11:03:17] loot.inc@146 (LootLoad): /varset LoadListVar Version|LootOnRaids|HideCorpseLooted|LootMobs|CorpseRadius|MobTooClose|ReportLoot|ReportOnlyGear|LootChannel|MinValue|LootTradeskills|LootDuringCombat|CorpseRotTime|OpenAllBags|AddNewSales|LootForage|LootIgnoreList|Loot_${Me.CleanName}|LootCollectibles|LootWhileInvis|
- [2014/01/24 11:03:17] pl.mac@73 (Main): /call LootLoad

That was from the previous version, it should be in the latest:

Code:
/if (!${Defined[LoadListVar]}) /declare LoadListVar string outer
/if (!${Defined[LoadListVarType]}) /declare LoadListVarType string outer
/if (!${Defined[LoadListDefault]}) /declare LoadListDefault string outer

EDIT: reupped AABuy.inc, had a typo.

Last edited:
would it be possible to add a routine to ignore looting if it receives "you may not loot this corpse at this time"

It kept trying to loot other lowbie corpses

Added the latest versions of all the files. Updated PL.mac to move a little closer if you are out of range.

Is it possible to make it so the macro spots your pet hitting the mobs too in "hitall" mode?