Looking for help if possibly for top Asian guilds?

stilts9119

Reaction score
I work midnights from 10:00pm - 630am EST and was wondering if anyone could tell me any top or solid raiding EQ Asain time guilds I think it would be, i would be availble from 7:30am to around Noon or from 3pm to around 9pm EST any of those times would be perfect and i have searched high and low to no luck. Thx in advanced for any info i get.

Last edited:
2-6pm europa raids if not 1-5pm im from druzzil and have applied to europa but yet they are stacked on needed class, and i have been in a waiting period for about 3 months now and cant wait to much more =) 2-6 would do but would prefer a bit later start. These are the times im looking for and am able to make 100% raids:

8PM - 2AM (GMT) OR 1230PM - 6PM(GMT)

9PM - 3AM(CET) OR 130PM - 7PM(CET)

3PM - 9PM (EST) OR 730AM - 1PM(EST)

2PM - 8PM (CST) OR 630AM -12PM(CST)

1PM - 7PM (MST) OR 530AM - 11AM(MST)

12PM - 6PM (PST) OR 430AM - 10AM(PST)

Look into Gospel of the Dawn on Tunare. The only ones that speak english are the class leaders and even that is pretty broken. There are a few americans in the guild but not much english is spoken. They use vent or teamspeak I forget which to communicate and the english speaking guys stay in a seperate channel. Anyway they are a pretty top end guild and they raid a lot in the AM thru the afternoon EST.

Isn't Anthem on Tunare a European guild as well?

You can check out Paradise of Nameless on The Nameless Server, raids 8p.m GMT to 12a.m GMT.

yes anthem raids euro times but they suck :D

Not sure if they're still together or raiding, but Southern Legion (Tribunal) is an Aussie guild. Also as mentioned above, Gospel of the Dawn (Tunare) raids pretty frequent. Not sure if Stars (Tunare) are still around or not.