Loader Keeps Closing

Carbja23

Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with the loader just closing and logging your toons out?

Make sure your windows date/time is correct as this can sometimes cause problems.

Other thing to try is disabling your anti-virus/firewall and see if problem persists.

If you are still having problems let me know.

Make sure your windows date/time is correct as this can sometimes cause problems.

Other thing to try is disabling your anti-virus/firewall and see if problem persists.

Bios time and windows time are good. Anti-virus/firewall seem good.

It literally loads into the system tray, injects, and closes about 10 seconds later.

Bios time and windows time are good. Anti-virus/firewall seem good.

It literally loads into the system tray, injects, and closes about 10 seconds later.

Uninstalled all spyware and antivirius, still having the issue :(

Happening to me as well, since yesterday, seems it closes after about 24 hours of online time? Not exactly sure yet, only started happening.

Check windows update, make sure you've got all the latest .NET frameworks. This issue only just started happening? Is there anything you've installed or updated before the problem started happening?

I've had windows update off for the last month. The only thing I recall installing or updating on my primary PC is adobe flash player, firefox, and nvidia drivers and experience updates , on the other pc's nothing has changed except for the nvidia drivers/experience updates and windows update is off on all PC's. Using Win10.

I did update internet time nist.gov couple of days ago, to make sure it was upto date.

Last edited:
Samesies

I've noticed that if I open the loader after a restart it will open, give the usual "logging in" and "thanks for being a premium member" popups, but then it will close itself. I have to open it twice for it to "stay open."

This was occurring before and after the latest windows update, as well as before and after the latest driver update for Rx480.

It doesn't offer a crash window, or anything. No red flags or crash events in event viewer, either.

Check windows update, make sure you've got all the latest .NET frameworks. This issue only just started happening? Is there anything you've installed or updated before the problem started happening?

Only just started the day of my post, everything was good to go beforehand.

Fry I won't really know if its unloading till about 24 hours from now (at least I think it was 24 hours from my previous login the day before, that it shut down this afternoon).

I started loader again about a hour ago so will see what happens.

Windows 10 here, don't make it anywhere near 8 hours before being logged out / loader closed.

new mmoloader seems to have worked for me.

Been about 24 hours since I last logged in. No logouts yet, so probably resolved.