little red squirly thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackman

Lifetimer
Reaction score
so i took an ambeant pill bout 30 min ago and im trying to ready these threads and theres a little red thingy comeing out of everyones names .
its tripping me out :p more of yall should try it :D lol now its green

Last edited:
Its a heart monitor. Green and shows a beat if you're online , red and flat lining if you are offline :p

:D the blue pill or the red pill bet u wish you had taken then other.

I think it's cool to be able to see who's online, but imo something less active would be better. Either just a solid image rather than an animation, that showed online / offline, or if the animation is a must, perhaps there is a way to just make it occur once when the page is loaded and then stay solid afterwards. For me, the annoyance comes from something moving on the screen out of the corner of my eye, when I'm trying to read something else. IMO, good idea but it could be implemented better.

I think it's cool to be able to see who's online, but imo something less active would be better. Either just a solid image rather than an animation, that showed online / offline, or if the animation is a must, perhaps there is a way to just make it occur once when the page is loaded and then stay solid afterwards. For me, the annoyance comes from something moving on the screen out of the corner of my eye, when I'm trying to read something else. IMO, good idea but it could be implemented better.

A.D.D? :p

But seriously, thanks for the input I'll pass it on to the other Mods/Devs and see what they think.

Don't worry rage, just hit the big "STOP" button at the top if it bothers you that much :) That way, you can have an non-distracting visual reference to a person's online state, and ppl tripping out on prescription medication can enjoy their ALTERED state :cool:

offline and online status is nice, but i'm no fan of the heart beat animated icon either =\

We may change it. We may not. Either way, as always with any feature, change, etc., there will be those who like it, those who don't, and those who don't care.

Not really needing any discussion, no offense to anyone. ;)

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.