1YEAR BABY!

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Please, no criticism in this thread from my last post..

I'd like to start off by apologizing to everyone, especially ThunderStruck as he is the one I lashed out at.(See Next Paragraph, Lol) for my behavior as well as the direction my last thread about this topic took.. It got waaaaayyyy off topic waaaaaayyyy to quick for no reason whatsoever.. The reason for the few short stories of my life on Meth in my previous thread was mostly because I've never really been able to talk to anyone about that stuff, and it was kind of nice to share my knowledge on the subject even though it's not exactly the best subject to have down to a perfected science, granted I got a little carried away, but hey... Who doesn't get carried away sometimes?

Here is my apology and reason for acting as I did towards ThunderStruck.. I didn't mean anything personal when I said the things I did to you. I mean sure, I said said/wrote them, but it was out of anger because you brought my family and the care that I give to my family into the conversation.

Now, ON TO THE CELEBRATION!!!!

I have been Methamphetamine free for 1 full year... It seems like it's been SO much longer than 12months, but I'm proud to say that I have accomplished one of the most challenging tasks of my life.. They will probably never read/see this post but I would like to thank My Mom, Dad, Brother, Both of my Sisters, and most of all, My Daughter.. Without my little Princess I'm not sure if I would have had the willpower to beat the addiction. She was and still is hands down the #1 and most important reason that I changed my life. I would also like to thank everyone else that was a part of my support system from the bottom of my heart that stuck by me the whole time and kept reassuring me I could do it, and here I am 1 full year Meth free... Oh, and I guess I owe a little gratitude to myself as well for a job well done.. *Pats himself on the back*

To clarify my reason for smoking bud or K2 (which K2 didn't work btw, I only got really really stoned for like an hour and then flew into like a Paranoia/Panic Attack for about 6hours as well as causing me to bleed through the nose and a little from the ears) mainly is that all the meds and dosages that I've been given, Haven't worked like they should at all and bud works, for whatever reason, Idk (Oh, and since my little freak-out with HeadTrip, I've heard like 5 or 6 stories of similar freak-out sessions as well as bleeding from Nose, Ears and Eyes.. But I've only heard stories like this about HeadTrip, never any other forms of K2 blends) . If I took my meds as directed and didn't smoke any buddha, I would have at least 3 Schitzo (Sometimes Psychotic) episodes a day (The Meth really made it a whole lot worse than it used to be, like 50x worse). However, I do gosh damned best not to let my daughter see my episodes cause she's still a bit too young to understand whats happening. Which brings me to my next problem, I personally feel (I'm sure everyone here would have to agree and feel the same way) that the multiple daily episodes makes an very unhealthy and very unsafe living enviroment for my daughter, as well as hindering me from providing the proper care that daddies little Princess deserves, and I refuse to put her, myself or anyone else for that matter through it.

Not to mention if I didn't self medicate to keep my episodes under control, my daughters mom would be the one with sole custody and not myself. (Off-Topic) She's a wonderful mother to my daughter and I have no intentions of keeping them apart, I'm hoping she will take the Joint Custody deal I offered her and not try to fight for Full Custody because I know for a fact that will not happen. Oh, and to be honest bud is hell of a lot cheaper than my $230/month script fee and it just smells and tastes so fuckin yummy.. that's a fact, Jack.

I will end this here and bid my farewell for now since it was supposed to only be a few words (Yet here I sit, 30mins later still typing, Lol) to thank my family and entire support system and to announce my conquering addiction to Methamphetamines.

Please, Feel free to reply/comment. Positive replies/comments only of course, No flames or other not needed bullshit drama.

-Mori

Last edited:
This is great news.. i dont know you but im proud of you, well done!

Well done.

Happy Anniversary

And here's to many more to come!

Way to go bud

I've never really been able to talk to anyone about that stuff

Nice work - I am sure it was a daily battle. I think the key to making it for another year will be to remedy the fact that you have no one to talk to about this stuff. Meetings, a sponsor, something . . .

Mass congrats brother! While I only half agree with Lorekeeper, as most of us are assholes. Still yet, congrats! You've hit the 1 year mark, lets see you hit the 5 year mark now!

Side note: Ich ben ein berliner!

^_^

Happy for you, we only get one life~! Stay UP !!!

well done, I don't really see the point in letting this group of assholes read this, but well done.

Several reasons. could be hes proud too have overcome an major challenge.

Second could simple be so he can inspire others on meth to get off. More then a few people statistically use Meth. So maybe it helps them.

I have been Methamphetamine free for 1 full year... -Mori

Firstly, congratulations!!!! That is a huge thing. I honestly don't think I would be able to do it (the main reason why I've never tried it) and I really do hope to see your year 2 post!! (and year 3,4,5,6...)

As for the apologizing, thank you but no need. I posted douchbaggery things and you responded as a real parent that cares about their family should. I too am sorry if the things I wrote hurt, they came from an ignorance of your situation and shouldn't have been used.

Again Congratulations man!!!

well done, I don't really see the point in letting this group of assholes read this, but well done.

Several reasons. could be hes proud too have overcome an major challenge.

Second could simple be so he can inspire others on meth to get off. More then a few people statistically use Meth. So maybe it helps them.

Exactly why I've posted this.. and Thank You everyone..

Firstly, congratulations!!!! That is a huge thing. I honestly don't think I would be able to do it (the main reason why I've never tried it) and I really do hope to see your year 2 post!! (and year 3,4,5,6...)

As for the apologizing, thank you but no need. I posted douchbaggery things and you responded as a real parent that cares about their family should. I too am sorry if the things I wrote hurt, they came from an ignorance of your situation and shouldn't have been used.

Thanks bro, means a lot and goes to show that we can both be civilized human beings...

Thanks bro, means a lot and goes to show that we can both be civilized human beings...
well Like I said congrats, also congrats on the sig, it pwns.

Can I get a lock on this? I'd like it to stay where it is..