List of Emulators that allow MQ2?

TAR2

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knew of what Emu servers allow MQ2.

Thanks,

Bump

Looking to revive my EQ career without sending metric tons of my money to soe anymore!

I need mmobugs to enjoy playing, and I prefer a place I can still warp and chain zone, otherwise just bot macros.

Thanks for any advice.

Bump

Looking to revive my EQ career without sending metric tons of my money to soe anymore!

I need mmobugs to enjoy playing, and I prefer a place I can still warp and chain zone, otherwise just bot macros.

Thanks for any advice.
I always used to just go to the server links, from the eqemu page, and check rules and/or forums. I know ezserver lets you use it, although some things won't work due to the way they disabled certain functionality (gate, zone, warp detection). It's easy to get around on that one though, with the teleport NPCs, and the newbie free click gate item. I never really spent much time on the others. Of course, p1999 is about as anti-mq2 of any kind as you can get. :)

That's all I know!

htw

Bump

Thanks for any advice.
I always used to just go to the server links, from the eqemu page, and check rules and/or forums. I know ezserver lets you use it, although some things won't work due to the way they disabled certain functionality (gate, zone, warp detection). It's easy to get around on that one though, with the teleport NPCs, and the newbie free click gate item. I never really spent much time on the others. Of course, p1999 is about as anti-mq2 of any kind as you can get. :)

That's all I know!

htw

Thanks HTW, I already went through them all like you suggested in another thread I researched, and did not see anything that says its ok, infact some said no.

I am probably going to try EZ and if I make a permenant home it looks like Hidden Forest.

So basicaly there is no emu server where we can go buckwild on hacks......wish we still had mmobugs one, I think a free for all open hack server would be fun, nobody could get mad lol.

It will be nice to only have to pay you guys and not SOE lol they have had so much money from me since 1999 it makes me ill to think about it.

Baked: I have a box group on THF but find it difficult to do Tier 2 and beyond. If you're still around send me a PM and maybe we can meet up to take out content?

EZ allows a lot of things (basically everything except warp/zone/gate), THF allows certain things, PEQ is super friendly towards boxers and MQ2 users. One of the MQEmulator developers plays on PEQ.

Things like /zone and /gate and instacamp can be found pretty easily and there's advanced code that allows for things like anti-GM to not work.

Almost every single server frowns on warp/zone/gate and allows basic macros like melee to be used. Most don't care because of how hard it is to tell melee apart from something else. EZ and PEQ would be your best bets for boxing.