Level 110 INC!

SiegeTank

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Next xpac has new level cap! Never thought we'd see the day...

It's about time! Unfortunately, this time around it seems to be coming at the expense of other content. The amount of quests in RoS is the smallest it's been in several expansions. It's less than half the amount TDS had :(

EverQuest - Ring of Scale

Ring of Scale EXPANSION Features
  • Adventure to Level 110 - An increased level cap giving you 5 more levels to power through.
  • 6 Expansion Zones - You’ll explore far and wide, as you head back into Kunark’s vast landscapes.
  • New Raids, Quests, and Missions
  • New Spells, Combat Abilities, and AAs
  • New Collections

6 zones.....one of which is a raid zone. So only 5 zones for group players lol.

I mean they will still take ~$200 off of me but what a fucking joke. And don't be blind when they say new spells, CA, and AA's, they mean rehashed copy/paste with 3-10% bump in power of existing ones, while they bump up mob power/hitpoints by 15-25%.

And where is the expansion feature? We've had keyrings, housing etc, offline trader mode, etc but no expansion feature this time ?

5 whole levels. Most people should have that knocked our in a day or so, or a week if they are occupied with life at the time. Either way there sure isn't much content increase from what I can tell. I'd be subject to skip that expac. Assuming I actually played that is.

Not sure what you mean by this, as all 6 zones have group content. Quests, rares, etc.

Veeshan's Peek is not a raid zone? Seemed like they implied on the live stream, you needed a key to raid like the old version.

Seems DBG indicated that u need to be flagged to get in there

my Q:

does old flag still apply
how do u get flagging don ( link flagging steps

Not sure what you mean by this, as all 6 zones have group content. Quests, rares, etc.

Veeshan's Peek is not a raid zone? Seemed like they implied on the live stream, you needed a key to raid like the old version.

Seems DBG indicated that u need to be flagged to get in there

my Q:

does old flag still apply
how do u get flagging don ( link flagging steps

Old flag doesn't apply , it was mentioned in the stream you have to obtain new key to get in.

Didn't they say they wasn't sure about key yet or that was howling stones?

You will need to do progression for VP 99% sure of that.