Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Heh a waste of time running it, turns out ever since I changed the code it messed it up.. sigh.

How long would this take to get some characters from 1-70 and maybe 100 or so aa?

eqisdead

100 AA's would take roughly 4 days (100AA's/24hrs) since it takes roughly 1 hr per MM and sometimes you fail so lets say 5. Starting from lvl 1 it took me around 3 days to get lvl 19, and 2 days to go from 71 to 73 on my necro. I estimated about 20-30 days to get to lvl 75 from lvl 1, and then 24 AA's per day.

Due to the way MM xp scales to the players level, it's much quicker to just power level the lowbies the old fashioned way until the mid 50's or so.

Does anyone have a problem with just chain failing? Sometimes my toons get in a habbit of failing over and over again, they get about 10 killed and they just fail time after time. Its especially horrible when you've left it running all night and you come back to see about 7 failed missions.

Characters

I was running this MM with 3 characters yesterday and had no problems at all. 23x success in a row before i stopped it to do something else. U loaded all needed plugins and running this with 3 characters etc?

yea, ive gotten 17 successes in a row before, but sometimes they just start failing, its really disappointing. Ive seen it happen before too, they have plenty of time and everything then the gnome guy says we failed and it really pisses me off.

I was told this is about 60% faster experience wise than the naggy one. Is this true and if so is that just for aa exp or also normal experience?

eqisdead

Naggy Macro:
The mission lasts 45 minutes and nets I around 75% of an AA per mission at level 70 or around 4% normal XP from level 70-75.

LS Macro:
Mission lasts 45 minutes and gives u almost an AA per mission (~95%). Normal XP is like 5-6% per mission.

So LS Macro is faster for sure but uses some warping also while Naggy Macro doesn't.

Last edited:
Good man.

Works great now.

Simply change "npc race chest", to "object race chest" in both the main and the looter.

Thanks again.

Anyone have the source code for Fry's version of both main and looter so I can do this? I am running the macs now and they work awesome with the exception of having to manual loot chests atm.

Anyone have the source code for Fry's version of both main and looter so I can do this? I am running the macs now and they work awesome with the exception of having to manual loot chests atm.

If you have the macro, you have the souce. Macs arent compiled, Open it with notepad.

If you have the macro, you have the souce. Macs arent compiled, Open it with notepad.

Yeah I am a dork. Lol I guess you learn something new everyday. I had no idea you could open them with notepad.
Thanks Digital!

So you guys are feeling confident in running this again? :)

love it

i've probably gotten about 400 aa's from this,and i leveled my shaman to 72 so far with this (14 days playtime on shaman)..

love this mac..

FRY?

or anyone........can we get this working again? It wont loot a shard and get hung up fading over and over, on Booges version

On Fry's version nothing happens.......the main wont put on weapons or start attacking......and yes i have exchange and moveultis loaded! :)

Thanks

Jenn

hmm

havent tried since last patch, but i used to load mmobugstools, mq2moveutil, mq2hail, mq2exchange i think. grp leader ran mainfry, and others ran looterfry.

You doing that? lol

havent tried since last patch, but i used to load mmobugstools, mq2moveutil, mq2hail, mq2exchange i think. grp leader ran mainfry, and others ran looterfry.

You doing that? lol

Yep!!

BUT I dont think Lava macro uses mq2hail!! ??

Can anyone post a working version of the Lava Macs?

Jenn

Last edited:
Try this.

If it's not opening the chest, you have to change the line where it calls the chest an NPC to call it an object instead.