Late night raiding guilds

cleric09-1999

Reaction score
If you know me in RL you already know this info
So I'm rotated back to a overnight shift at work... Getting paid to play EQ overnight... Obviously other timezones on the planet would be evening time so one of my toons could raid on the nights I am working.

Are there any guilds that raid content starting around midnight in the GMT-6 timezone? Or guilds that raid in other timezones?

Might help if you give server that you play on...

I dunno if it would help you, but Terra Aeternum on Cazic used to raid around midnight pacific time. I am not sure if they still do.

Terra Aeternum hasn't rsided in atleast 6months the numbers are just not there anymore. I know they are trying to get more players to try and start raiding again

I'd guess AB is your best bet and you should probably invest in a movelog. But I'd definitely try to pinpoint a guild before you do so.

when ta lost there raid leader they stoped raiding pretty much.alarius raids late still and have opened up raids to invites.

I'd guess AB is your best bet and you should probably invest in a movelog. But I'd definitely try to pinpoint a guild before you do so.

AB raids early not late. 12pm CST is typically around 6-7pm Euro time

He would need to find an Asian guild

Didn't you get the memo, JJ? Europeans aren't allowed to be awake unless I'm asleep.

nameless

Paradise of Nameless, asian early morning raid guild, on tower content i think to

I hope I am not wrong here cause I am horrible with the time zones. Midnight GMT would be 8pm EST/5pm PST right? There are many american guilds rolling over SoD content, I don't know any off the top of my head.

I am pretty jealous you get to paid to play EQ, pretty cool if you ask me lol :cool:

Sucks to hear TA isn't raiding these days. Any old TA member from around 07 drop me a pm to catch up on old times?

On Bristlebane, After Hours is a public raiding force doing MMM and SoD T1 raids. Wed-Sat from 10pm-2am CST.

China and Japan are I believe around 11-13 hours ahead of us, so unless they are raiding in the am/noon, asian guilds wouldn't help too much.

Euro wouldnt start until he was off work. Asian would be during his work hours if he is working an 11-7 shift he might not be able to do the full raid hours but its the only one that is close to his timeline.

I just know that Japan is 13 hours ahead of us. So in order for him to be able to raid with Japan(China being in roughly the same time zone) The japs would have to raid somewhere between noon to 8, given that he works 11-7.

I know the Japan thing because my best bro just got back from his internship in Japan.

0100 CST(Dallas Texas = 1400 UTC+8 (Beijing China)

So he can still raid Asian times, they are the closest timezone to his desired play times nothing else is going to be anywhere close. Unless you find something between China and Europe.

I guessing his best chance would just be to find a late night USA raiding guild...still a few of those around I believe.