Lance Armstrong

orion949

Death From Above
Reaction score
I think this is a great venue for this topic, seeing as how this is a cheaters website, jam packed with all us dirty fuckin' cheaters.

I want to know what folks around here think of my boy Lance and I'll go first;

In my opinion Lance Armstrong is a great American, a superhero of unparalleled athletic ability and has contributed more to the world than about 80% of the rest of us. And regardless of what comes out I still have the highest respect for that guy.

Every single dickless faggit (that wont admit it), riding those bikes were doped out of their minds on every substance they could get their grubby hands on in order to give them even the smallest advantage..... and so was Lance....and he still fucking wiped the floor with their faces!.

Ultimately, because of the nature of the sport, it was still a level playing field since everybody was on some shit or another but Lance worked harder, and had the superhuman mental toughness to gut check himself charging up the fucking Alps that nobody else could contend with! (with one nut!)

The problem I see here is that Lance is kind of a dick, he is arrogant as fuck, and he is, by all impressions, without remorse. So, every media bitch out there is jumping on him like a pack of hyenas just for the pure joy of dethroning someone on such a high high pedestal looking down on them. And the public as a whole, eats that shit up!

The sheer stupidity of our society is mind blowing. It really is. I love Sean Hannity, I have followed him on the radio and TV for years. But he, like 90% of the rest of the media, is one stupid clueless fuck when it comes to the modern elite athletic world.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL (and most Collegiate) ATHLETES ARE ON FUCKING DRUUUUUGS YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!

It is the modern world of athletics that we all love and pay through the ass to watch. These superheroes of human beings performing athletic feats on Sunday that amaze and entertain us!

Testosterone, HGH, Cortisols, EPO, ect, ect, ect are just the basic tools that these elite athletic performers are all using to deliver the performances that we love to see!

So, to single out one poor fuck for reprisal and demonize him into some evil persona that we are going to spit on is beyond fucking asinine! Beyond hypocritical. Beyond ludicrous! We get what we pay for and we love it so dont be shocked when you get to peak behind one of the curtains for a minuet!

Ok, so that sums it up for me. Im just very curious to see where the rest of my fellow dirty low life cheaters stand on this hot topic!

Last edited:
He should have just kept his mouth shut... lawsuits to follow... people and organizations will want their money returned. If I had that kind of money I wouldn't care how the public perceive me. He should have just stuck to his guns.

Anyone who thinks past athletes didn't cheat in a time when there was 0 testing and no way to prove they cheated are fools. You don't think people were looking for an edge 70 years ago in sports ? Its the nature of competition the next person is and always will be looking for a way to get ahead.

So he cheated in a sport that everyone cheats in ? Its cycling who cares. The same reason I have no problem with this is the same reason I have no problem with bonds, clemens or any of them. You don't think others were cheating that never got caught ? People have been using Steroids and HGH in baseball and other sports for decades.

Last edited:
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PROFESSIONAL (and most Collegiate) ATHLETES ARE ON FUCKING DRUUUUUGS YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!
!

Hell I used when I played ball and I wasn't even top tier. It helped me recover quickly. In retrospect I wish I didn't because my body is paying the price for being young and dumb, but I would never point the finger at someone for using PEDs.

Anyone who thinks past athletes didn't cheat in a time when there was 0 testing and no way to prove they cheated are fools. You don't think people were looking for an edge 70 years ago in sports ? Its the nature of competition the next person is and always will be looking for a way to get ahead.

So he cheated in a sport that everyone cheats in ? Its cycling who cares. The same reason I have no problem with this is the same reason I have no problem with bonds, clemens or any of them. You don't think others were cheating that never got caught ? People have been using Steroids and HGH in baseball and other sports for decades.

In the 60s, guys used horse tranquilizers (my father was on the taxi squad of the Colts at the time). Combine those with uppers, downers, quaaludes, mixed with alcohol, and it made for a potent mixture. They'd take the field and literally feel no pain. Then again, these guys were drinkin' Scotch at practice!

What always baffled me was the way cyclists cheated. Blood doping? Really? Getting a transfusion before a race? Jeez, just gimme a shot. :rolleyes:

!

Hell I used when I played ball and I wasn't even top tier. It helped me recover quickly. In retrospect I wish I didn't because my body is paying the price for being young and dumb, but I would never point the finger at someone for using PEDs.

I experimented with Dianabol when I was 16. Went from 135lbs to 175lbs over a summer. Lost some speed but made up for it with sheer power. Didn't have any lingering effects but it did lead to my first (and only) shoulder separation. I changed my style from elusive (Eric Metcalf/Barry Sanders-ish) to bruising (Jim Brown, Earl Campbell) and the body couldn't handle the stress.

Cyclist blood dope because it helps with endurance which is what the Tour is all about endurance.

Thought I heard / read something about the guy who placed 23rd would be the first person to never been accused of doping or something to that effect.

So with just this sport? Who cares as long as you are open about it.

In the 60s, guys used horse tranquilizers (my father was on the taxi squad of the Colts at the time). Combine those with uppers, downers, quaaludes, mixed with alcohol, and it made for a potent mixture. They'd take the field and literally feel no pain. Then again, these guys were drinkin' Scotch at practice!

What always baffled me was the way cyclists cheated. Blood doping? Really? Getting a transfusion before a race? Jeez, just gimme a shot. :rolleyes:

!

I experimented with Dianabol when I was 16. Went from 135lbs to 175lbs over a summer. Lost some speed but made up for it with sheer power. Didn't have any lingering effects but it did lead to my first (and only) shoulder separation. I changed my style from elusive (Eric Metcalf/Barry Sanders-ish) to bruising (Jim Brown, Earl Campbell) and the body couldn't handle the stress.

Damn 16 I didn't touch anything til 23 but I went to college late. I was in the Navy straight out of high school. I went hog wild though after that. I can attest to losing speed though. I attribute that to being heavier though.

I tend to agree. Blood doping I'd imagine is fairly commonplace in this sport.

No harm no foul. Except when he opened his mouth.

Stupidity shouldn't be rewarded.

That's like back in the day, leaving nodelay and ghostkill on after you died and having you warp all over the guild lobby.

All posts thus far support cheating??

When it comes to sport I prefer it to be free of cheating. In Australia we are fairly strict on it.

Lance was a cunt about the entire cheating thing, suing anyone who dare challenge him about it. Time for him to get what he deserves.

Sadly those that did not cheat and worked fucking hard wont get what they deserve. Hopefully Lance does the right thing and gives all the info he has on the cheating and cycling can start to get their act together.

Lance ran a transparent and SUPER Effective Charity.......unlike the red cross, who uses 80%+ of your donations to pay Red cross salaries.

Fuck the Haters, there just mad he won, over...and over...and over.

All posts thus far support cheating??

When it comes to sport I prefer it to be free of cheating. In Australia we are fairly strict on it.

Lance was a cunt about the entire cheating thing, suing anyone who dare challenge him about it. Time for him to get what he deserves.

Sadly those that did not cheat and worked fucking hard wont get what they deserve. Hopefully Lance does the right thing and gives all the info he has on the cheating and cycling can start to get their act together.

Your missin' the point bro, there is not a single professional cyclist who is not on EPO and Test as we speak, this includes your little Oz buddies. Wake the fuck up and smell the PEDs dude.

I'm fucking awake bro and don't like ANY cheaters in sport. All well and good if you do maybe they can make a cycling event for cheaters and one without.

I always wondered how many men turned women in sport, as a cheating process. Some tennis players are kinda obviously men. Same in athletism.

The main issues to me about cheating in competitions are :
- they act as if they are the best in their sport, but its only chimical
- they earn money they dont deserve
- they show people a very bad example
- they ruin their life

This pitiful Armstrong feels only now that his reputation is more valuable than the money he earned, many americans hate him for what he shows of the country. People want to be pride of their country, and i really think that they care about the way americans win their medals.

Cheers. Arph

Lance

I think they should just allow all drugs in professional sports and have super athletes and mega records all that happy fun shit.

I'm fucking awake bro and don't like ANY cheaters in sport. All well and good if you do maybe they can make a cycling event for cheaters and one without.

No offense but gaming is a sport. You cheat here. So you hate yourself?

If they made a cycling event the top 20 finishers over the last decade in most every one of those would be disqualified.

Is it right so many cheated? No

Blame the public for making them think they were important enough to matter if they cheated or not.

I always wondered how many men turned women in sport, as a cheating process. Some tennis players are kinda obviously men. Same in athletism.
f702cc69a3649e93.jpg

1976 Olympics, Im pretty sure they were at least half-dude by that time!

And if you think every single gold medal athlete hasnt taken PEDS, (minus maybe curling or something), your kidding yourself. I guarantee our super hero Phelps took his fair share along the way. You simply can not compete in todays elite athletics without it because your competition is certainly doing so you dont have a choice if you actually want to be a contender.

- they act as if they are the best in their sport, but its only chimical

To clarify that one as well, these guys we are talking about would still be super human athletes without ever touching a PED, they have superb genetics and they train their asses off every day. If nobody else was on PEDs they would still be the top of their sport. Barry Bonds would still be a super elite athlete without any PEDs but they allowed him to reach the very peak of his potential.

Can you or I just shoot some testosterone in our asses and become Barry Bonds? No, its no some magic super man juice, they guy still has to be a supreme athlete to begin with, then the PEDs push him to that higher peak.

Last edited:

Wun we all have our own opinions. As one who took all the advantage he could I do try to advise the 20 somethings I see in the gym with me so they don't suffer injuries like I did due to steroid use. The true sin I see is when kids in their teen years are using. I don't say anything to them. I feel like I should but I doubt they would listen.

I guess what I am trying to say, yes I cheated but it came with a price. I firmly believe it caused a bicep tendon tear I suffered a few years back.

@nbkanvz you bring up a very good point here...

FACT: All professional level athletes are on PEDs, deny this if you want but its a fact of todays sports world.

So, what we see is younger and younger athletes starting to take PEDs to remain competitive, get the scholarships into good colleges, and move onto professional level athletics.

In Texas it is very commonplace for HIGH SCHOOL football players to already be on Testosterone. The effects of introducing artificial Test into your body at that young age aren't even close to being understood by science let alone that 17 year old runningback in the lockeroom. Someday, he will be paying a price!

I have no issue whatsoever with PEDs in professional athletics being used by grown men who are being compensated with tens of millions of dollars. But there can be no denying (unless your in denial) that this has had a "trickle-down" effect to the point where KIDS are taking this things and that is completely unacceptable imo.

@nbkanvz you bring up a very good point here...

FACT: All professional level athletes are on PEDs, deny this if you want but its a fact of todays sports world.

So, what we see is younger and younger athletes starting to take PEDs to remain competitive, get the scholarships into good colleges, and move onto professional level athletics.

In Texas it is very commonplace for HIGH SCHOOL football players to already be on Testosterone. The effects of introducing artificial Test into your body at that young age aren't even close to being understood by science let alone that 17 year old runningback in the lockeroom. Someday, he will be paying a price!

I have no issue whatsoever with PEDs in professional athletics being used by grown men who are being compensated with tens of millions of dollars. But there can be no denying (unless your in denial) that this has had a "trickle-down" effect to the point where KIDS are taking this things and that is completely unacceptable imo.

Agreed on all accounts. On the bodybuilding forums I used to be on you would get questions from teens about steroid use. We always had a rule unless you were 21+ no steroid use would be discussed. Kids don't understand the damage they do to themselves using it early and hell they have so much free testosterone and have yet to even reach their full potential naturally. They shouldn't even be thinking about PEDs or Prohormones for that matter. Just train hard and get the diet straight but they emulate what they see. Not to be hypocritical maybe there needs to be harsh penalties for those that use PEDs so the next generation will see the consequences of using them.

I wish I had proper answers and if I had to do it all over again I wish I listened to the older guys in the gym when I first started using PEDs. I also find it funny that Testosterone is the fountain of youth for men in Testosterone replacement therapy, but this is under care of a physician. Moderation though is the key and under doctor care as well. I am anxious to see what will be the next way we enhance our performance, will we start to tinker with our DNA to make supermen/women. It's just human nature I guess. I will try and guide my son away from the mistakes I made but again his choices are his alone to make.