Kronos Krono's

Great service from Aspire, quick and easy to work with, thanks brother!

TEMPORARY POLICY CHANGE :

Due to the recent bannings by Daybreak, you may only purchase max of 9 Krono at a time. While this doesn't guarantee any risk is prevented (you buy at your own risk still), hopefully this will lower the risk to both you the buyer and myself.

If you wish to purchase more than 9, you'll have to wait 5 days to make another transaction if you purchase from me.

When you say, "Recent," do you mean Februrary or was there another fuckup since then? I made an isolated account at that time but haven't heard of it happening again since. Wasn't that a Steam chargeback?

TEMPORARY POLICY CHANGE :

Due to the recent bannings by Daybreak, you may only purchase max of 9 Krono at a time. While this doesn't guarantee any risk is prevented (you buy at your own risk still), hopefully this will lower the risk to both you the buyer and myself.

If you wish to purchase more than 9, you'll have to wait 5 days to make another transaction if you purchase from me.

When you say, "Recent," do you mean Februrary or was there another fuckup since then? I made an isolated account at that time but haven't heard of it happening again since. Wasn't that a Steam chargeback?

Recent as last 2 weeks.

Bought 8 Krono. Fast and smooth...no hassle. Thank you!

Bump!

Also increased the max amount you can buy at one time from 9 to 15, may remove the temp policy on this in the future but at this time being cautious.

Last edited:
Good guy :)

I sent payment and had the kronos in less than 5 min, hes super fast!

Sent payment and received goods within minutes, awesome service! thanks Aspire!

To celebrate EQ's Anniversary - Kronos are $10 each from now till March 23rd !!

This sale has ended.

Last edited:
Dude hooked it up. Quick easy to deal with... will be repeating my busines!!

Quick and easy. Got 2. getting more for uppin' other accounts this weekend. Thx.

Quick response time. Another easy transaction. Thank you.