Kronos Krono's

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score

Server: Any except TLP/True Box

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO

Amount: OUT OF STOCK

Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Gift", No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled)

Price Looking For Or Offers: $10 each

Instant Messenger ID's: PM me here

NOTE: The prices posted is what I'm offering, if you don't think its a good deal for you, I suggest you try other sellers and websites.

PM'ing me and trying to get a lower price or better deal, I will ignore your PM.

TEMPORARY POLICY CHANGE :

Due to the recent bannings by Daybreak, you may only purchase max of 15 Krono at a time. While this doesn't guarantee any risk is prevented (you buy at your own risk still), hopefully this will lower the risk to both you the buyer and myself.

If you wish to purchase more than 15, you'll have to wait 5 days to make another transaction if you purchase from me.

Last edited:
Very fast service - under 20mins from initial PMs to fund transfer and in game delivery.

great guy to do bussiness with.. was fast and smooth.. what more can you ask for.. will be back again..

awesome service, fast and smooth. Will buy more soon :)

Thank you

Server: Any

Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: KRONO

Amount: 22

Payment Methods Available: Paypal Verified only! (as instant payment "Gift", No Echecks, Echecks will be cancelled)

Price Looking For Or Offers: $10

Instant Messenger ID's: PM me here

NOTE: The prices posted is what I'm offering, if you don't think its a good deal for you, I suggest you try other websites, if you can find a better deal there.

PM'ing me and trying to get a lower price or better deal, I will ignore your PM.

great guy to do bussiness with

thanks a bunch

quick delivery no hassles thanks a bunch

Quick service, great guy. Discreet. Thanks Aspire!

Less than 25 minutes from first e-mail to having the Krono. Good business!

Bought 5 more last night. Quick and easy as always!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Fantastic response time.. Definitely will use again!

Just got 6 Krono, Immediate delivery awesome.