its Fabled time (ALMOST)

Darkon

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a spawn master ini for fabled?

Does anybody have a spawn master ini for fabled?

Only reason anyone would want a spawnmaster.ini is so you can avoid zones with fabled mobs. This was and is one of those things you need to stay away from if you warp/zone/gate at any time.

Agree with JJ

/agree you are asking to be banned if you warp / zone / or use any active hacks in these zones.

Lets start a "I got banned during fabled" thread. See how quick it populates!

What expansion is going fabled? Ive been out of game for a long time.

Supposed to be LoY

Last i heard, sony isnt going past PoTime Fabled, but they are reworking some of the class only items that summon pets...to summon Fabled pets...yummy.

omg! No fabled maps?!? :p

Has anyone done the fabled mob for the warrior pet weapon on the test server? Wondering how hard its going to be for me to box it!

is there anything even worth worrying about fabled wise unless u raid and then i cant think of anything tbh

they are making the pet weapons (pet proc) fabled.. its about all i heard about that was worth thinking about.

The coral hilted tulwar is going fabled the 2hs ae weap as are the priest and caster bang sticks most of hte new fabled this year are group elemental mobs about on par with Tier 3 sod named. Serker pet swarm is from Tactics since there wasn't one in PoP due to no serkers.

So far on my server fabled war pet weapon mob has spawned 6 times in a row.. Also have fabled ranger and monk x3. GL! Looks like it will be easy for anyone who wants the pet weapons to get them!