Issue with /rez loot

Ech0b0y

Board Necro
Reaction score
I have ben using mq2rez for a while, and I always load it, then on one toon /rez accept on, /rez loot on, on both after each new compile.

I have 2 toons , same computer, same class, and lvl, running same compile of mq2, same plugins loaded. Noraml rez, accept loot works fine.

I /rezme on one toon, and right clicking he auto loots.
I /rezme on the other toon, it will not auto loot on right clicking the corpse.

The first toon does NOT have /rez accept on.
The second DOES.

Is the first able to use /rez loot , after a /rezme, because he has /rez accept off? And the second unable to /rez loot after a /rezme, because /rez accept in on?

Or is there something else I am missing!

And, has anyone had issues along these lines also?!

I have the same exact issues, and then sometimes, it doesnt accept rez and auto loot on either.

its been a problem for a long time. the way it works from what I understand, is that is uses mouse clicks on the instance you currently have open/on top window. I still use my old lootmycorpse.mac its much easier for me that it

well

I found if I turn /rez accept OFF he will loot corpse on a rezme, with /rez loot on.

So if you're using /rezme alot, turn /rez accept off for it, and he will auto loot!

have any had issues with /rezme and corpse going to succor point?. has happend to me more then once.