Instance with respawn? 90+

midian99

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking about for instances that have respawns for 90+
Looking to take my 95sk and cleric there for some afl leveling here and there. Prefer not to do it in open zones, on my server you wouldn't believe the amount of wanderers on my server

I don't need those exploitable respawns, just somewhere I can pop in a camp and nab the mobs as they spawn while ask

Cheers

spent years before i quit trying to get them to have respawns in instances. Places like SS when HOT came out were packed camps were never open and I could care less about farming named I just wanted to sit and grind xp with no one bugging me.

So no instances with any respawns? Wind song is a little more than im bargaining for =) i dont mind light blues. something easy for a little exp

it would be great to list off any instances even 70+ that have respawns

While it doesn't re-spawn the mission in CoB has a LOT of mobs. Kill everything in zone and you wouldn't have to get another instance for 2-3 hrs.

What about Murdunk's last stand? I'm not sure if you can stay in the instance once the 35 are dead, but even if not, you pop right out next to Ytrla the Vessel, so you can program a macro the get the mission over and over.

I have a couple guild mates who afk exp in atiki (sp?) all night and day, been doing it since late 80s and are all 95ish now. Don't know if they are just mercing it or what but could be something to look into

Yes i was asking for 90+ i meant you could get exp 90+ . doesnt have to be blue mobs etc. Should have worded it better. Im aware of one thing in atiiki. but its known by some people and id consider it almost exploitish.

Yes i was asking for 90+ i meant you could get exp 90+ . doesnt have to be blue mobs etc. Should have worded it better. Im aware of one thing in atiiki. but its known by some people and id consider it almost exploitish.

If you do it with mercs, it's completely 'legal' in Sony's eyes. Scripted bots would be an entirely different beast, of course.

are there any instances where you can merc-afk some xp? (lvl range 93-95)

I'd like to be able to afk experience in an instance but I'm level 99. Does anyone have an afk experience spot for these higher levels?

highly unlikely that peeps will give away their super secret afk spots because some ass will exploit it outrageously, be blatant about macro use (the four the monks/rogues/zerkers running in semicircles to stand behind the mobs is soo normal) and/or tell all his friends/guild/sell it for PLing and the spot will be closed and/or peeps banned. PITA but alas more peeps with MQ cause exploits to be ruined than regular muggles.

Being constructive however, explore the past expansions a bit.
1 Use the ingame EQ zone guide where you can check for suggested max level and go explore (SoD upwards for 95+, SoD raids are easy sk swarming at 100 btw)
2 Use the achievements menu to check expansion quest progression the list is up to SoD some of the quests take you to zones that havent seen people in years.
3 Use Zam to follow quest progression to see which zones link and scope out the reported mob range.
4 Visit the zones (coughinstancedzonescough) with MQ2Map up it's not hard to look for concentrations of mobs.
5 Pat yourself on the back for finding that neat little nook that nobody told you about and is all yours to sit afk at for as long as you want to risk it, (or 6 hours if it's an instance )

I started reading the suggestions but can you just tell me who what where instead :p (joking!!) no really, still teasing, but seriously hahaha

Excellent suggestions, thank you Quick!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

the vile oak has mobs that come at you constantly need high dps tho i kept it up with merc for 1 hr could prob go longer