Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

is there a way to not be pushed backwards like as if you were on a horse for this thanks :)

Seems to be working just fine with the alts grouped together. One run 1 hour 6 levels on each. Lvl 100 tanking.

What levels were the alts? and you had the level 65 or 70 mission?

Last edited:
I just ran four hours with four toons in group (93 sk swarming with 3x level 65 shrouds in a level 65 mission) and got a level and 3/4ths at 86 while running 2x 50% exp potions. Seems nerfed to me.

I change this part of macro.

/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Distance} <= 100 && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]}) {
|--- Below are Warrior abilities / aa's, you could replace these with your classes aoe / damage discs
/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclonic Blades Rk. II]} ) /disc Cyclonic Blades Rk. II
/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Furious Discipline]} ) /disc Furious Discipline
/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]} ) /alt act 109
/squelch /attack on
/delay 1s
/stick 12
/delay 3s
/goto :killloop
/return

this part
/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclonic Blades Rk. II]} ) /disc Cyclonic Blades Rk. II

to this

/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Maelstrom Blades Rk. II]} ) /disc Maelstrom Blades Rk. II

and its not working can any 1 tell me why and how to fix it? macro is from first post by demoante

Check spelling of the ability. Sony is horribad at sticking to naming conventions.
Might be Maelstrom Blades Rk.II or Maelstrom Blades rk.II or rk. II or who knows. That's what I would check first though.

The exploit was never intended to use for AA exp though. It was only good for use in PLing toons with their exp at 100% 'real' experience. For levels. Not AAs

Nope could use it for AAXP. Swarm it with a 85 sk via requesting lev 65 mission via shroud and get AAXP as all the mobs are light blue. Could do it last year and the year before that for AA using an 85 SK. Last year with most toons at 95 could only request the level 70 shrouded version mission which was still grey at 95. Now it is possible that could have requested alevel 85 version of the mission if people had lev 85's lying around but most shroud down to request mission and shrouds cap out at 70.
So was just testing it for light blue content not grey content and light blue at 100= craptastic, light blued at lev 85 = decent xp.

The exploit was never intended to use for AA exp though. It was only good for use in PLing toons with their exp at 100% 'real' experience. For levels. Not AAs

Nope could use it for AAXP. Swarm it with a 85 sk via requesting lev 65 mission via shroud and get AAXP as all the mobs are light blue. Could do it last year and the year before that for AA using an 85 SK. Last year with most toons at 95 could only request the level 70 shrouded version mission which was still grey at 95. Now it is possible that could have requested alevel 85 version of the mission if people had lev 85's lying around but most shroud down to request mission and shrouds cap out at 70.
So was just testing it for light blue content not grey content and light blue at 100= craptastic, light blued at lev 85 = decent xp.

I have a lv85 SK, no spawned mob in lv65 instance is blue all are grey. In the lv70 instance about 25% is light blue and rest are green. AA XP for my twinks was horrible. AA XP on normal mobs in the instance was decent.

Another finding I had was that the normal XP was better unshrouded with lv65-70 chars than shrouded. Got less XP with a shrouded char in same timeframe.

Decent for AFK levling (not AA) but not as good as last year sadly.

A lot of the Rank 2's don't have spaces after the .[period's] and some do, look CLOSE...

I change this part of macro.

/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Distance} <= 100 && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]}) {
|--- Below are Warrior abilities / aa's, you could replace these with your classes aoe / damage discs
/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Furious Discipline]} ) /disc Furious Discipline
/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]} ) /alt act 109
/squelch /attack on
/delay 1s
/stick 12
/delay 3s
/goto :killloop
/return

this part

to this

/if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Maelstrom Blades Rk. II]} ) /disc Maelstrom Blades Rk. II

and its not working can any 1 tell me why and how to fix it? macro is from first post by demoante

Just ran this for 6 hours.

lvl 90 warrior tanking, all my characters shrouded to lvl 60. Last year, in 6 hours, I would unshroud after 2 runs and jumped up around 10-12 levels (using the exact same macro and warrior). This year lets see..

lvl 70 went from 40%xp -> lvl 71@35%
lvl 95 went from 45%xp -> 55%

Gonna try it again as there was a bit of guess and check work to get it going again, but daaaaamn, that makes me sad.

Last year, with a lvl 95 zerker tanking and 4 lvl 90s shrouded to 65 each of the shrouded toons got a level and then some after each run. Even at 95 they filled their level.

This year, with a lvl 95 pally tanking and 4 95's shrouded to 65 no one got more than about 6% exp after 6 hours.

That's truly pitiful. Can do so much better just killing trash in any XP zone.

That's truly pitiful. Can do so much better just killing trash in any XP zone.
yup.

Waited for the anniversary events to grind the alts up but truthfully I'd have been better off boxing them while doing RoF progression with my main.

Which is what I'll likely do now.