Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

demoante

Reaction score
This macro is for power leveling, it will not give you AA. Shroud your group to 65...

Obtain "Infiltrating the Guardian" and unshroud your best suited toon in which is going to do the dirty work. Yes at 95, the level 65 mobs will still reward the shrouded toons in your group, full XP. Take the shrouded toons to the zone in, within the Guardian. While your main toon is at the top within the mission, you will still be able to get the xp hits at the zone in.

Progress the quest up till you have the book, read it, and are ready to confront "The CPU"... Then run this Macro...

This macro will use Invis potions, it also is currently set only to spawn 20 mobs, if your are better suited for more, raise the threshold, to a max of 80.

It runs pretty fluent, I'm sure the code could be cleaned up, and or modified more. :cool:

Shout out to Warwolf911, and would like to thank them for their testing and help with suggestions.

Mac download below.

Code:
|----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
| Program     : cpucode.mac 
| Author      : DemoAnte
| Purpose     : Cycle "199233" Code to CPU and kill the spawns, rinse and repeat.
| 
| Version     : 1.0 04/07/2012
| 
| Useage      : /mac cpucode
|
| Note: 	This macro is for power leveling, it will not give you AA.  Shroud your group to 65... 
|	Obtain "Infiltrating the Guardian" unshroud your toon in which is going to do the dirty work.
|	Progress the quest up till you have the book, read it, and are ready to confront "The CPU"...  Then run this Macro...
|
| Other: 	This macro will use Invis potions, it also is currently set only to spawn 20 mobs, if your are better suited for more, raise the threshold, to a max of 80.

#event ImDead     	"You have been slain by#*#" 
#event Zoned 	"LOADING, PLEASE WAIT..." 

Sub Main
|-----------------------------
	/cleanup
	/target "the cpu"
	/echo Ready to fire on all cylinders!
:mainloop
	/doevents
	/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) /call GMCheck 
	/echo *peeks around* GM free... LMFAO!
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=80) /goto :heal
	/stand
	/target "the cpu"
		/delay 1s
	/stick 12
	/echo Girl look at that body!
|--- Invis below, possible codes following...  /casting "Cloudy Potion" 14514, Cloak of Shadows /alt activate 531
	/casting "Cloudy Potion" 14514
	/delay 1s
	/echo I work out!
	/goto :sayloop
:sayloop
	/doevents
	/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /say 199233
		/delay 2s
|--- Change the below code ">=20" to whatever amount you think you can handle up to 80.
	/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 75 zradius 10]}>=20) {
     /hidecorpse all
     /echo I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT...
     /goto :killloop
     /return
}
/return

:killloop	
	/echo Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!  Yeah!
	/delay 1s
/target "a mechano steam"
	/delay 1s
	/hidecorpse all
   /if (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]} || ${Target.Type.Equal[pet]} || ${Target.Type.Equal[pc]}) {
      /squelch /target "a mechano steam" radius 40 next
   }
   /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Distance} > 100 && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]}) {
      /echo This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go!
      /squelch /goto :killloop
      /return
   }
   /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Target.Distance} <= 100 && ${Target.Type.Equal[npc]}) {
|--- Below are Warrior abilities / aa's, you could replace these with your classes aoe / damage discs
      /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Cyclonic Blades Rk. II]}  ) /disc Cyclonic Blades Rk. II
      /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Furious Discipline]}  ) /disc Furious Discipline
      /if (!${Me.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Rampage]}  ) /alt act 109
      /squelch /attack on
      /delay 1s
      /stick 12
      /delay 3s
      /return
   }
/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) /goto :killloop
/delay 2s
/goto :mainloop
/return

:heal
	/echo No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service!
	/goto :heal2
/return

:heal2
	/doevents
	/if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit
	/delay 9s
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}>=95) /goto :mainloop
	/delay 1s
/return

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|SUB: Zoned 
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Sub Event_Zoned 
  /echo Zoned going AFK!
  /delay 10s
  /sit
  /afk Bio, BRB!
  /endmacro 

|SUB: ImDead
Sub Event_ImDead 

/echo Bummer ! 
   /delay 20s
   /afk Bio, BRB!
   /endmacro
/return 

|SUB: GM Check 
Sub GMCheck 
   /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) { 
      /beep 
      /beep 
      /beep 

/echo GM has entered the zone! 
      /keypress forward 
      /keypress back 
      /afk Bio, BRB!
      /endmacro 
   } 

/return

Attachments

• cpucode.mac
    4.2 KB · Views: 94
Macro looks pretty good. Never heard of this before though. Would you mind sharing a little more information about it?

What level can you start doing this with toons?

What is the max level you can take your characters using this? (can you get to 95 etc?)

You clearly state you can gain no AAs via this method so hopefully you can get up to 95 with it.

Is this better than finding a nice afk place to run a macro with my toons grouped with me? I have a pretty decent spot where mobs are light blue to me at 90ish and I can slaughter them with ease. Just curious if this is worth switching to and getting my toons to 90-95 whatever.

Thanks,

You have to be atleast lvl 63 to get xp with your highest toon at 95 in group. However you cant be added to the level 65 instance unless you are 65. Shrouded or not. I would recomend shrouding to 65, even if you are 65, so you dont keep leveling during the session.

While mobs are Grey, the rest of your group gains XP (They must be kept in shroud form and be at the zone in, within the mech guardian instance), you will not see the reflected XP till you remove the Shroud. Therefore the kill toon, does not get any xp. All others will, long as their 65+ and shrouded to 65.

We ran it earlier for 4 hours only spawning 20 mobs at a time, a level 95 toon, gained 29% xp within level 95 when we removed the shroud.

a level 90 toon gained 49% xp in 3 hours.

a level 80 toon gained 2.3 levels in 4 hours.

Keep in mind while this isnt fast, we were spawning 20 mobs instead of the full 80 during this time...

I was afk, fixing and eating easter dinner...

It's full on auto, and afk'able.

So how much XP might it of been if I were going at 80 mobs every 3 to 4 mins instead of 20? Keep in mind this macro will sit and rest... all in all the xp could have been far greater, during this session.

Last edited:
I was using a healer merc for my warrior tank, as long as you leave a slot open for him, it'll work.

I need a macro that just targets the CPU and says the incorrect code everytime there is only 1 mob remaining within a radius of 125. I tried cutting out a bunch of stuff from the posted macro but I can't make one that works. I have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to writting code so I would greatly apprecaite someone helping me out with this.

The macro doesnt need to worry about killing anything or invising, it just needs to say the incorrect code to the CPU when there is only 1 mob left.

Thanks

Oh, and yes mercs can be used in this instance. The rule is you can have a max number of 6 toons (both pc and mercs combined) in the instance at one time. Happy hunting!

Cage, you can definitely use this to quickly hit 95. My shaman hit 95 earlier, bard's now 93, and monk's on his way now. It gets pretty boring fast, but with an SK you can spawn max mobs constantly with 0 downtime. Now if only my SK himself could use this. Stupid light blue limit on lifetap proc sucks

I need a macro that just targets the CPU and says the incorrect code everytime there is only 1 mob remaining within a radius of 125. I tried cutting out a bunch of stuff from the posted macro but I can't make one that works. I have no idea what i'm doing when it comes to writting code so I would greatly apprecaite someone helping me out with this.

The macro doesnt need to worry about killing anything or invising, it just needs to say the incorrect code to the CPU when there is only 1 mob left.

Thanks

If you just want spawn mobs could just try a holyshit eg

holyshit0=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 10 zradius 10]}<2 && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /multiline ; /target The CPU ; /timed 10 ; /say 199233 ; /target "a mechano steam" ; /attack on

If you pass to your shrouded toons xp pots, does it affect how fast they level up while shrouded? Hate to wast expensive XP pots (Ceremonial Elixirs and the like) if it makes no diff.

I hadn't thought of shrowding down my 90 box toons that need to get up to 95. But worth a try. But should I buff their XP rate in shroud form with a pot?

For Num...

This is a slightly adjusted code... This code is for 1 single toon to spawn the mobs, as their primary and ONLY job duty, No killing involved, and most likely not even needed inside the xp group.

It is definable by how many mobs you want left, always keep in mind "The CPU" is a defined count of 1 because it exists not because its active...

Code:
| Program     : cpuspawnpl.mac 
| Author      : DemoAnte
| Purpose     : Cycle "199233" Code to CPU to spawn adds, and hang out till only 1 add is left, rinse and repeat.
| 
| Version     : 1.0 04/07/2012
| 
| Useage      : /mac cpucode
|
| Note: 	This macro is for power leveling.  Shroud up and obtain "Infiltrating the Guardian"
|	Then unshroud your toon in which is going to do the dirty work.
|	Progress the quest up till you have the book, read it, and are ready to confront "The CPU"...  Then run this Macro...
|
| Other: 	This macro will spawn 20 mobs, if your are better suited for more, raise the threshold, to a max of 80.

#event ImDead     	"You have been slain by#*#" 
#event Zoned 	"LOADING, PLEASE WAIT..." 

Sub Main
|-----------------------------
	/cleanup
	/target "the cpu"
	/echo Ready to fire on all cylinders!
:mainloop
	/doevents
	/echo *peeks around* GM free... LMFAO!
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=80) /goto :heal
	/stand
	/delay 1s	
	/target "the cpu"
		/delay 1s
	/stick 12
	/echo Girl look at that body!
|--- Invis below, possible codes following...  /casting "Cloudy Potion" 14514, Cloak of Shadows /alt activate 531
|---	/casting "Cloudy Potion" 14514
	/delay 1s
	/echo I work out!
:sayloop
	/doevents
	/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /say 199233
		/delay 2s
|--- Change the below code ">=20" to whatever amount you think you can handle up to 80.
	/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 75 zradius 10]}>=20) {
     /hidecorpse all
     /echo I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT...
     /goto :waitloop
     /return
}
/return

:waitloop
	/delay 3s
	/echo Checking Spawn Count
|--- Change below # to amount of mobs you want left
	/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>=3) /goto :waitloop
      	/delay 1s
      	/goto :mainloop
     	 /return

:heal
	/echo No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service!
/return

:heal2
	/doevents
	/if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit
	/delay 9s
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}>=95) /goto :mainloop
	/delay 1s
/return

|SUB: Zoned 
Sub Event_Zoned 
  /echo Zoned going AFK!
  /delay 10s
  /sit
  /afk Bio, BRB!
  /endmacro 

|SUB: ImDead
Sub Event_ImDead 

/echo Bummer ! 
   /delay 20s
   /afk Bio, BRB!
   /endmacro
/return 

|SUB: GM Check 
Sub GMCheck 
   /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) { 
      /beep 
      /beep 
      /beep 

/echo GM has entered the zone! 
      /keypress forward 
      /keypress back 
      /afk Bio, BRB!
      /endmacro 
   } 

/return

Attachments

• cpuspawnpl.mac
    3.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
leveled my new wizard from 20 to 95 and got 3480 AAs using the mech guardian instance .... he has a total of 4days 23 hours played time.

But now I am bored with him heh

anyway i just used one of the shrouded toons to chain spawn mobs with the autofire program and used the SK to kill everything (probly would be faster with monk or zerker) but my best with SK was 6500 corpses

anyway have fun while it lasts

We've tried multiple situations... Invis anyone else does nothing...

The invis is solely for the ability to spawn all the mobs...
use rampage
use cyclone
use furious

and wipeout the first wave in like 10 seconds.

Everytime the abilities are ready to use...

You can replace the code
Code:
/casting "Cloudy Potion" 14514

with
Code:
/alt activate 531
If your an SK and want to use your AA invis...

You could also use alot of other invis items / aa / spells if you have by simply replacing the cloudy potion code.

Could add your own /alt activate (invis code here)
Here are some...
Cloak of Shadows 531
Group Perfect Invisibility 1210
Perfect Invisibility 3812
Veil of Invisibility 3717
Natural Invisibility 980

leveled my new wizard from 20 to 95 and got 3480 AAs using the mech guardian instance .... he has a total of 4days 23 hours played time

what did u have to do to get the AA portion (did u have to delevel the one doing the killing), so the PLee could get aa

also what do u end up doing buying crap aas (since they are lvl limited and in language limited?

innate resists...
increased charisma etc?

leveled my new wizard from 20 to 95 and got 3480 AAs using the mech guardian instance .... he has a total of 4days 23 hours played time

what did u have to do to get the AA portion (did u have to delevel the one doing the killing), so the PLee could get aa

also what do u end up doing buying crap aas (since they are lvl limited and in language limited?

innate resists...
increased charisma etc?

Id like to know as well.

Last edited:
its mind boggling... MAX LVL GUY IN GROUP FIGURES OUT IF AA EXP IS POSSIBLE.

CAPS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ON CRUISE CONTROL.

Basically means your to stupid to use your brain.

I wonder if keeping your character 65 and not unshrouding till you know your 95 yields more XP? As in: 65 --> unshroud DING 80 --> reshroud get xp --> unshroud DING 88 ---> reshroud ect. or if it's better xp if you stay lvl 65.

best i could do so far and not done trying was

had a lvl 75 natural 75

turned on AA

had a lvl 90

had to find an 85

got a mission where the mobs were green at 90

got some aa not alot

Not to beat this dead horse to death but the special things about this mission are indeed sorta special but not all that unique to this mission.

The keys are:

(1) easy way to get a shitload of suitable mobs. Since it's an instance this means you're not also grabbing every mob in an open zone, thereby lagging every other player and pissing them off, bad things to do especially if you're using MQ

(2) The shroud "trick" I think applies everywhere, right? You don't NEED to be in this instance to shroud higher-level toons down to 65 and get extra XP if it's earned while they're shrouded. Or does this only work in instances?

In any case, this instance will be done and gone by Tax Day and we just all need to remember this thread NEXT year...