Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

The only thing is I read that you can keep your toon online all day Monday but if you log off you can't log back on. If that's true, they couldn't make changes to the server files while players were online.

Could they?

This mission is so good and I have so many alts still to level, I sure do hope it sticks around. LOL

yes you can stay on line
they are affecting all soe products, so its not a EQ thing or a patch thing

I think I heard fabled are out on the 26 which may take any non 13th anniv w them.

Just a question. Is it possible to get AA's here if my toon that is doing the PLing is level 95?

I haven't tested this myself but I'm told shrouded toons cannot earn AAXP. A level 95 toon can only do one of these instances with toons close to him in level, I think 15-level max difference. So if you don't shroud down you can get AA but only if the lower level toons are 80 or higher. At least I think that's how it works.

I tested the level 80-84 mission with my 93 Sk PLing... the mobs were light blue so I could get MC procs and AA exp on the alts... But they cast a fling type spell. Pain in the arse and not worth the trouble for the amount of exp they get I personally think.

"Fling spell"? That's weird. The level 90 mission doesn't seem to have that. Altho a large number of those robot mobs might generate an impressive push back. Could it have been normal melee push?

they do have a knockback past a certain lvl

CAN you earn AAXP in shroud form? I assumed it wasn't possible because there is no "normal" AA window in shroud form.

IF you can I guess you have to know enough to unshroud long enough to spend the AAs earned from time to time?

I always thought the problem was being shrouded, not just whether the mobs being killed are XP to the PLer. But I haven't played much at all with shrouds, I never liked the "bother".

If anybody on the Vox server is still running this and wouldn't mind letting me join up to soak some XP, send me a PM. I will be discrete and keep it confidential.

Did Gearbie get despawned on any other server besides Drinal?

It appears this is now gone if so...

Edit: Apparently this was said in another thread and I didn't know it was there.

Last edited:
Yes. He's been despawned on all of them AFAIK

Ohwell, it was good while it lasted!

Now to just find a spot to get some AAs.

/mourn Gearbie

I will miss that little gnomie...

till next year!

this going to be a 10 day event or one month event like last year? couldnt tell from the soe forums

Boy I sure as hell HOPE so! Wouldn't see any reason why not...