indoor or underwater

chewie2536

Nnnargh hgraoo rrhaa!
Reaction score
what are the checks for indoors, and underwater

Thank you sir I was trying to remember where u had seen that stuff.

Ok got the underwater figured out, still cant get the indoor to work.

ok another thing..i know how to find race ${Me.Race} but how do I check it to return true or false I'm writing something I don't want to cast if I have illusion on

ok another thing..i know how to find race ${Me.Race} but how do I check it to return true or false I'm writing something I don't want to cast if I have illusion on

/if ${Me.Race.Name.Equal[GOD]} /echo GM's are watching you.

But I think you were looking for

/if (!${Me.Buff[Selo's Sonata].ID}) /casting "Selo's Sonata" |Alt

Whereas it checks to see if you have a buff with the ID of Selo's Sonata and if it doesn't it /casting "Selo's Sonata" |Alt

The ! before the $ means, NOT this. The ID returns a number value as you can't compare non-numeric values. Replace Selo's Sonata with the buff as it appears in your buff box by hovering over it and copying exactly what it says. Then change the /casting bit to do whatever it is that you are wanting to do. Of course this only applies if there is only one illusion you are concerned with. If it is multiple illusions, then it certainly would be easier to check if your race is the race your default race.

Last edited:
thanks again sir..I know about ! being not and most the tricks..was just having problems getting the syntax correct... I have all my characters set to summon mount and the melees dismount just for the buff. problem is if they have illusion on it was spamming so was trying to get that code in. have checks for underwater and illusion.. still not getting indoor to work properly...thanks again 8)

thanks again sir..I know about ! being not and most the tricks..was just having problems getting the syntax correct... I have all my characters set to summon mount and the melees dismount just for the buff. problem is if they have illusion on it was spamming so was trying to get that code in. have checks for underwater and illusion.. still not getting indoor to work properly...thanks again 8)

Assuming you haven't hard coded any character names into your macro, the easiest way for me to help you is to see the code and know what you are trying to do exactly. Flying blind isn't typically my style. Feed me some code. be sure to put it in the code braces (Go advanced, click the # sign at the top right mid next to <> and php.) Alternately, private message me your code for me to review for you.

Also, do yourself a favor and check out thishttp://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-ui-s/28025-tlo-builder.html

Last edited:
Code:
downshit7=/if (!${Me.Buff[Desert Kangon].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Desert Kangon Saddle]} && ${Spell[Desert Kangon].Stacks} && !${Me.Underwater} && ${Me.Race.Name.Equal[Iksar]} && ${Zone.SkyType.???}) /itemnotify ${FindItem[Desert Kangon Saddle].InvSlot} rightmouseup

Everything works except the indoor check ..as you see..i haven't figured out the correct syntax for it

Last edited:
If you have mq2bot loaded, i think you should be able to use ${Bot.Outside}. i *think* it works without /bot on, but it might not. i honestly forget.