In need of good mage and shaman bot

Huseng

Reaction score
I'm quite new to macroquest I was wondering if anyone had these bots and how to install them

No one knows really... it just randomly starts up and starts playing your character for you, and better then you do for that matter.

At the risk of further derailing this interesting thread, speaking of games that play themselves, someone years ago created an online game, more as a joke, where you made a toon and then it played itself while you were offline, basically 24/7, and you could log in periodically just to check how your toon was doing in terms of levels, accomplishments, gear, etc. What was ironic was that it was all a joke but it actually obtained a certain amount of popularity among gamers who really REALLY like everything being done FOR them and, in this case, I mean EVERYTHING.

Anyone else even remember that game, what is was called, and if it's still around? If so, the early joiners must be around level 1,000,000 by now...

And now back on the rail: to the original OP you really should read the vast amount of helpful info on bot.mac's wiki and other threads relating to it because continuing to ask questions like "how do you turn it on?" here runs the risk you will get non-serious answers. At least...

Damn just a question I like playing my toons its why I play them I just don't feel my mage is living up to his full potential so I asked I'll remain

/mac bot load to make an ini file for the character. Then edit the ini file with your current spells and turn on the all by setting USE=TRUE. Then when you are done editing. Save it. And retype /mac bot. Or you can have him assist your character by typing /mac bot assitsname 97. The number meaning what percentage of life of targeted. Assist name, the name of who you El want it to assist. That's the basics. So much more you can do.