I think SOE is up to something?!

Hense, the throw away accounts.. Got like 5 of them that never got activated.. Titanium Edition ones. Dude had them for $3 each couple years ago. I ain't no dummy. ;-/

just hope they don't nix all your other accounts too. :p

Ok you freaked me out, I plugged my wireless antenna, still got neighbor access. .......And boom goes the dynamite.

People wonder why i quit and sold all my accounts months ago :) I knew this was coming. SOE Is serious here and they're gonna make an example out of anyone they can.

People wonder why i quit and sold all my accounts months ago :) I knew this was coming. SOE Is serious here and they're gonna make an example out of anyone they can.

So, you quit due to this and not because you were kicked out of your last two guilds?

I personally wouldn't be surprised that this is more an attempt to regain "face" after their servers got hacked and the personal info was compromised. I believe they will take a hardline stance for a while since imo they equate us with the hackers that hit the heart of their site. :cool:

I personally wouldn't be surprised that this is more an attempt to regain "face" after their servers got hacked and the personal info was compromised. I believe they will take a hardline stance for a while since imo they equate us with the hackers that hit the heart of their site. :cool:

I'm sorry, but "we" (MMOBugs users) are nothing like the hackers who attacked their website / network. There is no comparison, at all. MQ2 users are not "hackers". Cheaters, yes. Maybe you could even call them script kiddies...but "hackers"? Nope.

I'm sorry, but "we" (MMOBugs users) are nothing like the hackers who attacked their website / network. There is no comparison, at all. MQ2 users are not "hackers". Cheaters, yes. Maybe you could even call them script kiddies...but "hackers"? Nope.

Oh, I agree with you there, but I worked in a Japanese owned factory for years and this is somewhat along the lines of how they view things. The thing is it was their own cheap miserly ways that cost them in the hacking incident. They had been warned that their security was highly suspect, yet even back then they would rather invest a small amount to harrass the game hackers than to spend more where it was needed in their network security.

So, you quit due to this and not because you were kicked out of your last two guilds?

So you use MQ and dont think you're a hypocrit for talking shit to someone else for using it ? lol. Either way had nothing to do with it could of went to a dozen other guilds or did what others do and name change. Honestly they did me a favor i quit EQ and made 7k$ off my accounts. If SOE is serious here and the people I know who work at SOE say they're then i quit at the right time.

Last edited:
To me it seems like they have these undercover toons just standing there, or even those pets with no owner.. could be reading packet data off MQ users or something? i don't know.. i'm just saying!

To me it seems like they have these undercover toons just standing there, or even those pets with no owner.. could be reading packet data off MQ users or something? i don't know.. i'm just saying!
/tinfoil hat on
/popcorn on
/plugin mq2mmobugs unload

99% of the hacks I use are already available in other games.

Autofollow upgrade: Stick, works alot better in other games.

Map: Other games have way more detailed maps.

Targeting mobs and Hailing them accross a zone to finish a quest. Most games offer auto completion of many quests without the need to run back to an NPC to do a final Hail. God I hate it when they add that to quests.

Automated Macro's: Most games allow you to write in depth macro line.

And SOE's own. Would they rather me pay plat for a MERC or pay $14.99 for my own cleric that is only doing what a Merc already does? I think not.

Strange things are afoot in the land of Norrath! Then again I believe in Loch Ness Monster and BigFoot.

BOO. haha did Sony scare you?

With Diablo3 around the corner I can see many EQ players suspending their accounts while giving that a go, maybe permanently?.

If they do find a way to ban those of us that just like mmobugs for being able to box our others characters at the same time then in the end its going to be a favour to us. Money saved, RL returns :)

I wonder if they have to refund moneys to anyone that pays in advance and gets banned? Think I will stick to month by month payments :)

MS.

Had an account banned a few years ago on a year sub they said cause i was hacking I got no refund

Ok I loaded up one of my new accounts. On neighbors WiFi.

I did the charm.mac on 4 toons. i Warped, piggyzone'd, fartaunted. I used as many active hacks as I could. If they wanna catch someone and ban them... I gave them a reason.

Just logged it in before I posted this, No ban, No suspention, no warning what so ever. I call BULLSHIT!

just because they have not banned you yet does not mean they are not going to do a mass banning at some point. I just activated my accounts on the 1st and used /zone and warp and summoncorps a few times to get to my camp. i also did some afk macroing but only for a few hours at a time.

but doing massive amounts of everything , drawing attention to our community at this time when the "all seeing eye" is already on us = FAIL

Have we scene or heard from our team here. I received messages on all my toons and have not loaded mmo since then.

Have we scene or heard from our team here. I received messages on all my toons and have not loaded mmo since then.

No official action seems to have been taken yet that anyone has reported. Take that however you will and you can chose to either be careful given the warnings or be an idiot. It's up to you really, but there's no way we can provide concrete evidence either way as to what they're up to until some form of shit decides to hit the fan in a trackable way. So, tinfoil hats aside, we don't know.