I think SOE is up to something?!

2 of my characters got serverwide message, the other 4 did not. Time to put on the tinfoil hat

I got the same message. Something like stop the hacking or cheating; "This means YOU!!"

It was on my bazaar trader bot just sitting there with MQ2 on with nothing running.

Last edited:
haha yeah when it said "THIS MEANS YOU!" straight away i thought oh fk im done for, was thinking it probably sends it to MQ users only.. tripped the F out.

I can verify it's not specific to MQ users. A buddy of mine had seen the MOTD announcement in game and he's a totally clean player. Never even a day of hacking in his life.

i think its time devs add a random delay to piggy zone before ppl get banned

I might just be on a low for awhile just incase i guess, till we get some news from the team.

i think its time devs add a random delay to piggy zone before ppl get banned

I believe this has already been done.

Yep. I believe the default is 30 seconds. From PiggyZone wiki http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2PiggyZone

/zone mindelay ## Sets the minimum delay (in seconds) to wait between chain zone attempts.
/zone maxdelay ## Sets the maximum delay (in seconds) to wait between chain zone attempts. 0=disabled.

Also, there's already a pretty big thread on this: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-suspensions-or-bans/23667-todays-message-of-the-day.html

Last edited:
There has been a Air Pet at the enterence to GL for 2 days.. Named, Vosikkillar. No owner name. Now, granted, I haven't physically ran past that area for a long time. Is it normally there?

There has been a Air Pet at the enterence to GL for 2 days.. Named, Vosikkillar. No owner name. Now, granted, I haven't physically ran past that area for a long time. Is it normally there?
Are you sure it's a pet and not a PC in an illusion?

No player in /who, can't inspect. Hasn't moved. Is it a added mob to GL ? I never noticed it.
Not that I've ever seen. Could be a bugged pet though. Not like that's EVER happened, with the stellar, impeccable Sony coding....

That thread is more of a " will they or won't they". This should be the weird shit going on thread. =p

I hope they saw the numbers, provided they are watching, and said "Shit, if we take action on this we're fucked. Let's just spook them with warnings over and over. We all like bright yellow text, right? RIGHT? That's right."

I'm not freaking out. Quite the contrary. I got a couple throw away accounts. I'm gonna see Just what I can get away with. No griefing, but I will be active hacking like a mofo. I'm tired of threats, ACTION MOTHER FUCKERS!

Well played

I'm not freaking out. Quite the contrary. I got a couple throw away accounts. I'm gonna see Just what I can get away with. No griefing, but I will be active hacking like a mofo. I'm tired of threats, ACTION MOTHER FUCKERS!

I am sure they are looking for some folks to make an example of Mojo so thanks in advance for taking the bullet. Unfortunately, I am not sure it will matter. As before, I suspect the smart hackers will continue to be OK but those who run around making enemies will be the first to go. /wave Mojo