icky

I really wish i could find the old conversations there was some creepy shit

please dont. this entire story made my taint tingle and not in a good way 8-(

thanks 4 the laughs @ ur expense tho.

Your story makes me feel good in the fact i'm an asshole and hate people :D

I thought this post looked familiar.
I had forgotten all about it.
Still humorous.

This made me laugh, then cry, then laugh again, then lock my doors and turn the alarm on.

Btw this is a good reason why parents need to stay the hell out their kids friend choice lol.

Perhaps you have this guy all wrong. maybe he is thinking of being a professional wrestler (he does have a picture with him and his belts), and wants a tag team partner. He is asking about your muscles to gauge how strong you are. He needs to know your shoe size so he can order the wrestling costumes, and well he wants to know about the size of your junk to make sure he get's you a big enough speedo for the costume....maybe not

No way

Well Zip, you could think of it that way... But after the Check out in the Swimm locker room... Well i think that wrestle match might be between the 2, not a tag team set up :)

i smell the infamous reach around technique. maybe even get a rusty trombone move in there. lmao.

um i guess maybe cause its early morning for me and i have had no sleep....but are the pics of the stalker or of you Freq?

I am truly scared for you from this thread, just tell him you have small feet maybe and he will go away?

Lol, i feel for you, i had a kinda simililar experience, altho my stalker was a midget that i played rugby with.
He didnt goto the extremes yours did :D

I am truly scared for you from this thread, just tell him you have small feet maybe and he will go away?

He already said he checked him out in swim class etc...

Even then, it won't work.
Look at Howard Stern. He always brings up that he is hung like a mouse. Yet, he still gets women to do anything.

i want a stalker /cry!

Trust me , you really don't!

I wish I had a picture of my former stalker to post, this was about 5 years ago I'd say.

Anyway, this guy was like 6'6, and skinny as a rail. Keep in mind I'm 5'3 at best, so you can imagine the contrast there! I lived alone in a townhouse right after college and he was a neighbor about 4 years younger then me at the time. Anyway the vibes he gave were creepy, he'd come over at odd hours asking me if I needed help with anything and he always had this lost puppy look in his eyes.

Anyway, I'd catch him following me in his car or waiting for me when I got off work.

Well I decided to move from the townhouse and had left a few things behind for last minute packing, my brother happened to go over to retrieve them for me and there "stalker" was in the upstairs bedroom with a bunch of my panties and candles.......:confused:

Familiar

That dude... looks REALLY familiar...

Like a dude i used to work with at a call center here that we all ended up avoiding.... because he was creepy... and gay... :eek:

That said, there's nothing wrong with gay. There's a lot wrong with "I'm not gay, can I see your goods?"

:shudder: