I has a stalker **pics**

Frequency

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Long but amusing story all 100% true...

I has a stalker. Normally I wouldn't mind this - hell I'd encourage the young hotties to follow me everywhere
naughty.gif
, but this is different this stalker is a 6'5" 400 pound male.
puke.gif

Back story:

Grade school, 4th grade - A new student transfers in and he is a fucking giant, he's tall & fat and dork. I hung out with him for a bit because my parents asked me to because his mom asked my parents to ask me to and I obliged.
ugh2.gif

Fast forward to 8th grade. I haven't really talked to or been nice to this guy for the past 2 years, in fact that was the way I was with most people in my class. We graduate, I move and go to a different high school than all of my class mates.
cool.gif

Things going well at my new school, I'm playing EQ with a few from school and I start to get IMs the spring of my freshmen year.
ohnoes.gif
They are from the giant man. Being the nice guy that I am I make some small talk. Then things get weird, he starts to ask me how big my muscles are, how big my feet are and how I am hung. Then he goes on to mention he checked me out in the locker room a few times after I was done with swim team practice and he was done with swimming lessons.
wtf.gif
Ok thats enough of that shit, I put him on block. After the original block I start to get more IMs from him on different names asking why I blocked him etc etc. I put all those on blocks. He keeps creating names so finally I changed my AIM name my sophomore year in high school.

Alright name change seems to have taken care of my little problem. Nothing heard from my stalker for my sophomore , junior, or senior years of high school. I'm in the clear.
smile.gif
Or am I...
ohnoes.gif

My biggest mistake was mySpace. After starting school again after high school I created a mySpace page, all the cool kids were doing it. Well apparently the stalker check mySpace often for me b/c 2 days after creating the account and giving it the URL off myspace.com/Frequency629<- Frequency629 being my new AIM name I recieved an IM from him.
rant2.gif
So I block him right away. Things seem ok... Until I start receiving IMs from females who said they just happened to have my screen name or it was given to them by a friend or they just looked me up. First one I talked to for a bit, well until she started asking a list of questions that was vaguely familiar, do you work out? i bet you have big muscles you. How big are your feet? you seem like a big guy. How big is your cawk?...

WtF that was way to weird for me so I did a quick IP compare ans sure enough the IP was a match to that of my stalker. Blocked. This again goes on for a few months I talk to them out of sheer humor then block them. Whenever a pic was requested I always sent them one of his mySpace pics.
Finally we were back to the just blocking him as soon as he IMed me. At one point I had 40+ different names of his on my block list.

Things stop and I go back to living my "normal" life. Eventually(3 years later) He IMs me again, I be nice and talk to him. things seem to be going normal when he starts talking about shoe shopping and asking me if I have a hard time finding shoes and what size shoe do I where. I block him and my girlfriend is crying on my bed going, "Hey you can't blame the guy for trying a roundabout approach trying to catch you off guard."

Fast Forward to today about a year later. I try to be nice.

The Stalker: hey
Frequency 629: hey
The Stalker: do u think u'd be up for bowling some time?

Frequency 629: i currently bowl 2 times a week
The Stalker: lol
The Stalker: leagues?

Frequency 629: yea
The Stalker: whats your average
Frequency 629: 215 no tap and 171 regular
The Stalker: damn
The Stalker: mine is like 140
The Stalker: yesterday i went and they didnt have shoes for me (size 14)
The Stalker: had to wear size 16 clown shoes
The Stalker: i was gonna see if we could all reunite: me u todd and chris, but todd pisses me off

Frequency 629: well i currently work 45 hours a week at my job, bowl 2 nights a week, put in another 30 hours or so of time for my own programming projects, and have my g/f to entertain yet
The Stalker: ok
Frequency 629: so my schedule is short on time
The Stalker: well im just saying think about it sometime
Frequency 629: kk
The Stalker: im glad u at least want to chat
The Stalker: out of curiosity, do u wear more than a size 13?
The Stalker: lately i cant find many shoes in my size or theyre the 140 dollar sneakers too

Frequency 629: See that right there is why i keep blocking you, all the weird questions and such. Who cares about shoe size, muscle size etc etc. and you always try to go about it in a round about way every time. Hell there was even that string of you pretending to be a chick that was just fucking weird - and yes i know it was you I did IP compares
Frequency 629: i gota work now
The Stalker: how did u get my IP?
Frequency 629: you can do many wonderful things with the older version of AIM and grabbing IPs was one of them

The Stalker: oh ok
The Stalker: im sorry i asked about those things in the past, i just remember back when we would hang out. i guess when i had more friends and i remember how u had big biceps etc. so if becoming friends means not talking bout it, i will stop

The Stalker: do u think we could be friends again?
And now for the pics you've all be waiting for. All captioned by yours truely
238864823_l.jpg

"I sees a donut"

1234727739_l.jpg

Too easy I refrain and let you use your imagination

l_f8b291880011b6627cf4ef588ca1ab11.jpg

"I has a fart, it is stuck"

l_4ffab3a57f3be0adadc0a4b779023f36.jpg

Said best by my roommate's girlfriend
"God I hope they don't ride in the same elevator"

SO damn funny, thank you for sharing that

I wear a size 12 shoe fyi :D

/trulyinnocentquestion

So...what size do you where?

HAHAHA!

That is fucking hillarious.
btw,
The Stalker: yesterday i went and they didnt have shoes for me (size 14)
The Stalker: had to wear size 16 clown shoes
As an FYI for your rather large friend, anything over size 13, (which is what i wear,) are all fucking clown shoes!

Awsome

That is prolly the first long post I have ever read word for word and found entertaining all the way....LMFAO.

That is prolly the first long post I have ever read word for word and found entertaining all the way....LMFAO.
You see the pics and get sucked in wondering wtf is Freq up to now

And I am glad my pain causes joy for so many

They weren't in Vegas a few weeks ago, were they?

Wild Elevator Ride

This story made all the newsies here when it happened, and they all showed the family that was involved talking about it. Your stalker would have been somewhere midrange (weight-wise) of the adults that were involved....

OMFG this is too funny bro...

OK OK I'll stop stalking you now =)

OMG
Talking with another friend from grade school I found out he was "approached" by the stalker in question.
Well the stalker never pretended to be female but he went all Homo on his ass asking the same style questions

/thread Necro mode off

Very scarey visuals with this one, GREAT story, hilarious.

Sounds like he was trying to correlate feet to other parts of the male anatomy, big feet, big..........

:eek:

Sounds like he was trying to correlate feet to other parts of the male anatomy, big feet, big..........

:eek:
He has already admitted to "checking me out" in the locker room after i was finished swim practice, he was there for swim lessons

He has already admitted to "checking me out" in the locker room after i was finished swim practice, he was there for swim lessons

A big guy like that trying to take swim lessons? I mean, I know that water is buoyant and it's a lot easier to move if you weigh a lot, but damn....

And no offense to the big people here.

AHAHAHA This is some funny shit.

And yes Freq your pain caused me much joy tonight~

That was pretty darned funny.

Got to feel bad for the guy. Probably totally inept socially and will remain so forever.

Good story.

lmao

ok. As scary as that is.. the best part was:

WOW! I did'nt know you liked to putt from the rough!

Freq "This must be a mistake"

Stalker " Did you say Steak"

Sorry about your luck friend. You should have never led him on in the first place, all snug in your speedo's what was he supposed to do! All glistening with water and hung like a light switch.

I really wish i could find the old conversations there was some creepy shit

haha freq, I've known you off and on as Sophist on the MQ2 boards, always around and iirc thanking you in a pm for your UI. seeing this posted here and reading it makes you more tangible to my mind. I always imagined you as a 6' 1" gawky geek. Myself, I'm more the 5' 10" not so gawky type either.

having a stalker is weird.. personally I've been approached by people on myspace that have been obsessed with me at one time or another, but that was mostly mutual and female. :) I've gone so far as to hit on one of my ex's who's married that I reconnected with through myspace.

there's almost no privacy on the 'net. I don't wonder if he'd grab a VIP membership on mq2 or premium on here to check up on "his dream guy".

hehe

thanks for the old version of aim tip.
you know about the old version of icq trick w/ the util right? I can't place the name of the util atm but it works the same way, there's also a patch and a patchd version out there somewhere... to think I had 4 and 5 digit uins at one time and a shit-ton of old aim names of words like truth and such.

thanks again for the UI, which breeds fond nostalgias and the anecdotal thread.

cya around!

Sophist/l0cke