I am Unable to type in Chatt Box

Wasted borked it :p

I see people that have typed in the chatbox since it has been "broken", but I am still unable to type in it. I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Same here...can't even get my cursor to land in the typing area :(

Must be the same for most since the Shoutbox barely has anything in it for an entire weekend.

using firefox here and having same issues most are reporting

using firefox and I was able to post. Then again I used to have mod privilages to the shoutbox

Only posting here due to the mention of Firefox...I downloaded Firefox 3 and all I can say is Wow!

Everything is lightning fast...the most noticeable speed increase to me was clicking Magelo links, as they pause using IE7 before they fill but it was instantaneous with Firefox :)

I'm impressed...I've had and used Firefox but not as much as I use IE7 as it seems easier using Favorites with IE and still does :(

Never used Firefox. Anyone else use it that can give it props?

Never used Firefox. Anyone else use it that can give it props?

Definitely. Firefox is a great browser. Firefox 3 has integrated search old history for address bar. Don't even have to type addresses in anymore, for example. I can just type in MMOB and it knows I'm wanting MMOBugs.

I love Firefox however a lot of the sites I must frequent for work will only accept IE so I compromise and use avant browser which is an application that enhances IE to do many of the things Firefox does. However 90% of the time I still use Firefox. One extremely nice part of avant is the ability to access your profile from anywhere you log in.