How to trade no drop items?

Rantamplan

Reaction score
hi, is any way to trade no drop items between toons?

Last edited:
NO! there was a way in the past, but things like that get lots of attention and would not be considered cheating smarter. This site would not support such things now.

If there was a way and NOT saying there is ill sell it to you for $1500!

Sold.

Also, currently selling Tower of Discord gear. PM me. I need to make 1500 dollars ASAP or I lose my car for good, so I'll cut you a deal.

I dont know how it happened, but I logged on one day and got a message that I had a no drop item in my shared bank and if I didnt remove it witin I think 24 hours It would be given to the next character that logged on. So I logged in a baby toon and got a phased eternal for free. course he needs 30 levels to use it so no great victory.

Lol JJ. 1500$ ... A reasonable price ... if it existed. Just need to re-sell my soul. !!!

some how i did end up with an atunable item in my shared bank after it was attuned, i got really nervous and made sure to let my guild know and petitioned immediately that it was some freak glitch or something. i was afraid i would get red flagged or something so i wanted to at least appear to be doing the correct thing. of corse the gm's that answered my pm seemed clueless as to what i was trying to tell them. and gave some generic response. ill check my petition log later and actually post the conversation if i can find it.

LMFAO ignorance is bliss. and making deals with the devil will only guarantee you a place in hell. ahh but there is no rest for the wicked so i will see you down there, deuces.

ok i finally loged in and got my service history .. went something like this ...
Customer (XXXXXXXX soe) XX/XX/2008 12:01 AM
I logged in and recieved the warning message:
[An item in your shared bank is a NO TRANSFER item. You MUST remove this item from your shared bank space before the nest server update or you risk having the item placed on the first character who logs in!]
After inspecting my shared bank i found that i had some how placed a pair of attuned defiant gloves in there. I do not know how this happened. I became concerned that this may be seen as an exploit of some kind. I also thought it might look odd to have nodrop leather atunable items on my wizard, expecially because both my wizard and monk have better items. I have chosen to leave the item in the shared bank for any possable debugging i may need to do, was going to just delete the item any way, so if it is lost will not matter to me.

the GM spoke to me in game and here are some logs from that conversation:

Sactha tells you, 'Greetings XXXXXXX this is GM Sactha. Can I have few moments of your time?'
You told Sactha, 'yes'
Sactha tells you, 'We received your petition and we are looking into the issue.'
You told Sactha, 'ok, any thing i should do?'
Sactha tells you, 'I am here to ask do you want the reimbursement of the deleted items?'
You told Sactha, 'that has no bering on my petition.'
You told Sactha, 'i petitioned that i some how have attuned (nodrop) gloves in my shared bank. i no longer need the item as i replaced it '
You told Sactha, 'just have no idea how it managed to getinto the shared bank without me getting message that it cant go in there'
Sactha tells you, 'Ok. is there anything else I can assist you with at the moment?'
You told Sactha, 'not really, but should i go ahead and delete the gloves so that they dont cause any red flags on my account?'
Sactha tells you, 'As you replaced the items, there is no need to delete the item.'
Sactha tells you, 'Have a good day and safe travels.'

then i got the this response to my petition and it was closed..

Greetings XXXXXXXX!

I am Game Master Sactha, from the EverQuest CS Department, thank you for your petition. I understand that you are getting the No transfer item present in the shared bank message. I am glad to say that I was able to contact you in the game and discuss the issue with you.

If you encounter any further in-game issues or questions please feel free to contact us again.

Good luck and safe travels in the world of Norrath.

Regards,
GM Sactha
EverQuest In-Game Customer Support