How to Spawn Queen Raltaas ?

wh0re

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get Queen Raltaas to spawn in Dragons necropolis ? im on a TLP server, so there is no " Odd looking spider "Although on allah they say its in that room, and i believe that room is towards the back, and has 3 spiders spawn in the room and 1 paths, Are those the ones you kill to spawn her ? Or is it just random and u gotta kill all the spiders to get her to pop ? I was doing research on her and came across EQemulator and they posted

Dragon Necropolis (836, -1540)25% 10m 8s - 11m 12s
Dragon Necropolis (775, -456) 25% 10m 8s - 11m 12s
Dragon Necropolis (1005, 235) 25% 10m 8s - 11m 12s

Now, thats prob wrong, considering that its on eqemulator, but sometimes there stuff is the same as game so who knows, Anyone have and ideas, or know the answer ?

Btw: I tried those locs and killed for about an hour or two, and no luck, so im stumped at this point. Only time i saw her is when she was already up.

Static spawn or was she moving? If its static just keep everything in her room clear. 2 hours is not a good check as its only what 3-5 full spawns.

They spawn ever 10 minutes or so, quite a bit of spawns at 25% chance, heh. Ill try again i cleared the whole zone for a week for hours at a time, killing every spider in zone and starting over, they respawn fast.

more confused

Not sure what that has to do with anything ?

Both posts made on October 1st... I'm just sayin!

Ok, what about it ? I asked on a diff form who cares, guys seem to be more obsessed with that then the actual questions ? Who really cares ? A forum name means nothing ? Omg you found out my other forum name.... woohoo ? Whats that going to get you. Nothing....