How to force your modem to use a specific server???

Everyone is posting what speed they get, but what do you pay? My internet bill for 100 down is 65 a month.

I'm in Germany and mine is 30 euro (about $40) per month for "up to" 100 down. The fucking cable company I'm with is running a package deal now that bundles internet (100 down) with telephone for like 20 or 25 euro a month, but I'm too lazy to pursue it because I don't speak the language.

I get a solid 94 down and 14 up with Mediacom. The only outages I've ever had were due to hurricanes. I live in the panhandle of Florida. The price I can't quote because I work for them. I've been with this cable company as a consumer since 1995 and had very few problems. My normal EQ ping meter readings are in the 35 to 50 range.

In my area pricing is around

3mb 29$
15mb 69$
50mb 99$
100mb 159$

or close to that pricing it changes every few months but its +/- 10$.

That is just for down, your upload is only 1/10th.

I get a solid 94 down and 14 up with Mediacom. The only outages I've ever had were due to hurricanes. I live in the panhandle of Florida. The price I can't quote because I work for them. I've been with this cable company as a consumer since 1995 and had very few problems. My normal EQ ping meter readings are in the 35 to 50 range.

Mediacom based out of Missouri was horrible from 2002-2010 that I lived with it. Took them 5 months for them to figure out I was the only one on a node that was getting wet so giving me crap service.

It was drastically over priced compared to the quality/service received 30 miles away from the people they leashed lines from (Comcast).

Everyone is posting what speed they get, but what do you pay? My internet bill for 100 down is 65 a month.

If I just had broadband, it would be £39. ($62 ish), but as I have TV and phone too, I get discount.

If there was a bandwidth overload in a device, then generally reputable ISPs will expand or upgrade that device in order to handle the bandwidth load.
Isn't that exactly what Netflix was complaining most of the major ISPs were doing? Failing to upgrade junction points that were being overloaded by Netflix traffic, and instead holding these much-needed upgrades hostage until Netflix paid their ransom.

Lol yeah I know. It cracks me up when they say things like that. Sure I'll change to my one other option which is 6 Mbps DSL... that would be splendid! haha.
Don't forget that they also want to count 4G service as a viable broadband option. Never mind the fact that most people can count their mobile data cap on one hand.

I use my 3G sometimes 4G (depending on cloud cover, wind, whatever) but usually 3G for net connection. It's the only blasted thing available where i live dont b*tch about speed lol :p
Dont even ask for what the price for things are, we pay in MB.