How safe is the putting no drop in shared

Reaction score
Just curious how safe this action is ... if its really known to get you busted then I dont want to try.. thanks

well, I know it isnt safe kinda wanted to know if its insta ban or if its doable just to a curtain extent

you will get banned

basicly if you "share" an Item and it has a graphic that is visable some one is going report you or a GM will notice, if your smart, jsut do key parts, like say... PoP stones etc or Augs and gear thats not graphics to a alt... I do it all the time... but in guild hall cause its instanced.. but that dont mean it can be tracked at all either but just feels safer

so basicly dont do like Time stuff or anything almost impossible for the character to get ...

Is there some type of inspect flag that can be used to help here to prevent others in inspecting you?

Nobody_Special said:
so basicly dont do like Time stuff or anything almost impossible for the character to get ...

for instance I have a lvl 20 somethign warrior with the RSS slasher ( the one that looks like a trident ) and the only time it comes out of my bag is when its just me an a few friends I know or in a LDoN or something , sicne you have to be 69 to even get i to RSS that would put up a big BIG red flag.

richardg said:
Is there some type of inspect flag that can be used to help here to prevent others in inspecting you?

Not posiable.

Tomb_eater's giving out some good advise. Be really careful using this.

I realize this thread is old, but I just now came across it...

What plugin is being spoke of here? does it still work?

It was a docrack. It is unsafe and pretty much guarantees a ban.

It was a docrack. It is unsafe and pretty much guarantees a ban.

Can anyone post it, I had it in an old compile a long time ago but cant find it.

Besides that, their is also the other old method that I used to sell on PA after I used it for a few months.

In which you would turn the ND item into a potion and move it via shared bank, but that dosnt work anymore =x

I have it in an old compile. actually tried it last week. dont work no more.

i have a few toons i dont play anymore and a new account which im lvling a new toon is there a way to hand augs and a few pieces of no drop gear from one account to the other?

i have a few toons i dont play anymore and a new account which im lvling a new toon is there a way to hand augs and a few pieces of no drop gear from one account to the other?

no