How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

How Much EQ Have You Played Since Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dont really play eq at the moment. if MQ was up I'd have a few boxes running afk though to finish up some interesting alt to play once I have more time IRL.

Just an update I read on the MQ2 Forum, there will be a release.

The are able to log in atm with mq2 running but there is still a lot of work to do.

chose how else can i get to lvl90

i am almost disabled in eq w/o mq2melee, and maps to see where groups are so i dont have to waste time running thru a whole zone to find out every camp is taken

New post over at MQ2 (VIP) saying essentially that they've got MQ2 up and running on live EQ but some important stuff is still broken. They're hard at work and appear to have no doubt that they'll get this done... eventually.

"No news may be good news" but "Some news is even better!"

:D

Just noticed marmy's post above. LOL. But "It's good to repeat good news!"

Still fun to play regardless but hard a fuck to run 9 boxes without MQ2!

GAAAHHHHH......found my self sitting at keyboard drooling while EQIIing....Lord grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference between EQ and EQII when this wait is over...AMEN.....lol :eek:

lon

been grinding the card game getting few free aa for toons no way im boxing a group with out tools ..

Love the game but wow, miss MQ2 sorta forgot how much it helps. But hell my wife loves it I'm getting stuff done around the house.:eek:

WOW

all i can say is it sure isnt the same without mmo too say i miss it is a understatement:)

i have played 10 h a day since start ) level 90 done prog in good way )