How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

How Much EQ Have You Played Since Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I for one won't play anything but main until it's back, and if they ever stop mmo I can guarantee i'd quit EQ.... This sucks

Fry your description of structs is perfectly accurate for a laymen.

I've been working 12 to 18 hour days this week. I logged in on opening night, dinged 86, bought all my spells, bought a plot of land, and then tried to do some quests in HoT, got annoyed at how many things aren't automated and how all the guild groups were full and I didn't want to manually 6 box and logged. Haven't been able to log back in since thanks to work =(

Been too busy to play but gonna hit it after this weekend

82194.jpg

This was first day of our harvesting of our outdoor medical Marijuania crop for 2010. Been working on it for almost 2 weeks. since then wewt.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT is that fresh oregano

mama mia thats alot of pasta this weekend for that guy

I for one am wondering how I can contact Damnecro - so I can patiently wait while high for the boys at MQ2 to do their magic. Since they are most definitely smarter than me and I hate EQ without their wizardry - I honestly can wait. Smoke anyone?

Nice buds...I think I am sick and need some chronic cure.

Nevertheless, I can't play EQ without MQ2 right now. Been using it for years and is part of the game for me. If it were to end, I would hang up my toons and prolly not bother with a MMORPG again. :)

I've grouped with some guildies for a few hours. I logged in my gimps, but they just sit around in the pool for now. Have a killer cold at the moment, so I've spent most of my time that I'm not at work in bed.

Like others, I am just leveling my main and so MISS MQ2 handling my clickies and stuff.

omg ... what a pain in the ass using my 6 clickies to maintain essential self buffs without Mq2ClickMaint.

You don't realize how much you take for granted the HARD work the devs at Mq2 and this site put into every compile.... until your stuck without it... and realize you are so addicted/dependant on it you can't remember how to .. or don't want to play the normal way.

Miss my hud.... telling me top 15 named in zone.
Miss my clickymaint /doclickies
Miss my macros that allow me to autocreate map file entries for named in zone and tell me which are up instantly.
Miss my warp.
Miss my stealth.
Miss my automation macros to make multiboxing cake.
Miss the other 18 plugins i use on a daily basis every time i play.

But most of all... I MISS MY WUBBIE ... (aloof reference to the movie Mr. Mom thrown in for good measure).

Im getting close to going out and playing w out MQ :p

I do know i regret re upping my bot accts cause if the accts were up right now i wouldnt reactivate them till MQ was back

/turns on a sad song (the incredible hulk theme song)
/enlarges an icon to MQ compile to look at
/scrolls slowly through list of plugins
/pours a glass of wine to go w my cheese
/renews my box of kleenex

/turns on a sad song (the incredible hulk theme song)
/enlarges an icon to MQ compile to look at
/scrolls slowly through list of plugins
/pours a glass of wine to go w my cheese
/renews my box of kleenex

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yup, same as most the others, I cant do without

Played since the 2/3 night the game was live. At 5+ years I quit. But all the new & fixed stuff a few years later made me try again. It became fun too when I found MMOBugs!! I'll never go without again. I dont ever play till a compile is up. Have taken alot of flack on raid nights when I was not on. You can track MQ2 users by who plays/dont after a patch. I had it pointed out to me last bad patch. Theres alot of us loyal users who wont go without nowadays. My greatest respect goes to you guys here and at MQ2.com. Wish I could show that with more cash. :rolleyes: Something about longterm unemployment that makes it all harder. Add a serious stroke to that in Dec '09 to make life just a bit harder, and life really gets complicated bad. Going from 2 income sources to just my wife is hard indeed, the savings didnt last very long either, my wife and I are starting to have problems over money & paying bills. Its been hard on her too. Plus the stroke has generated a whole new pile of giant medical bills to pay, grrrr. :eek:

Played for long nuff to ding 86 and buy another lvl of assasinate. Have spent the rest of the time checking between the mq2 site and here ...think i wore out the battery on my mouse. I am jonesing soo bad I look worse than Alice Cooper after a weekend binge. Some people dread the patches and expansions cause of lvling or downtime ..not me I am not happy till I see compile is up!

Hahahaha I an out of town for a wedding so don't get to play for anothe day and a half. No rush on the compile :)

I probably wont play i did the grind to 87 but after that it just wasnt fun anymore when they get it back up i will re activate

Terrible side effects

I've killed 6 people and smoked 2 ounces of herb since there has been no MQ2. The casualties will escalate if I run out of herb.

Should be a selection of . I am still playing everquest, but damn it blows nuts without mq!