How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

How Much EQ Have You Played Since Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Just a quick poll.

How much EQ have you played since the latest patch without MQ2.

Yes I'm opening this can of worms.

all i do is watch my afk exp bots =[ what to do what to do!?

Found out there's a free version of EQII atm, guess what I've been doing. OMFG......save meeeee.

Just been 6 boxing my usual spot, and god... it is much quicker with mq2melee smashing kick and shit for me :)

Still chugging along though, more required coffees per hour required now.

Only wish i could actually sit down and work out what i could do to help with offsets and what not. Had a quick read of a few things, but still in a big grey area of poor understanding :(

I'm kinda curious is to why you would ask Fry. Is there a problem with fixing the compile?

Last edited:
I've played about 10 hours but haven't touched a box just been playing my main with guildies...

I miss having kick and my clickies being handled for me :(

Have found myself logging in a few of the bots and then not really doing anything yet.. lol

It's terrible. Just been messing with the silly houses while waiting!

I leveled my main to 90, but if there is no more MQ, I will cancel all of my other accounts.

I'm kinda curious is to why you would ask Fry. Is there a problem with fixing the compile?

I'm just curious of how reliant people are on it.

I believe worst case it will be updated by the weekend when some of the coders with full time jobs have spare time. We are not great with structure changes for base MQ2 as we normally don't have to deal with them. The MacroQuest2.com are people are great to the point where they have it almost automated.

With a new expansion comes a lot of structure changes. Even once they have an update out we still have a bunch of work to do on our end, but you should see at least some basic version out within a few hours afterwords.

The sky is not falling. Also consider making a donation over at MacroQuest2.com. VIP access is well worth it for the macros, and they do put in quite a bit of work, especially for this update.

Tbh, I really haven't played that much. Maybe 3 hours but I was bored out of my mind the entire time. I do 100% appreciate the time and knowledge people put into making MQ work. It has truly changed the game for me. Without it, I don't think I'd play EQ. =)

Haven't played for a couple of months now but I still come to the site a couple times a day for some reason just to see what's new ;p.

eqisdead

Haven't played for a couple of months now but I still come to the site a couple times a day for some reason just to see what's new ;p.

Haha same here, I do log in every once in awhile to chit chat.

I logged in to kill one mob and ding 86 on my main. I wouldn't dream of boxing my group without MQ.

I have been playing a lot and voted for the 10 hours cause how else am I going to level to 90 ;) But now I am actually grouping and if I can't find a group I go hit up a safe easy spot like Guardian where I can get solo exp. Usually I box somewhere in UF and I have to use the map and being able to target around blind spots. Little worried seeing this post cause I don't think I will be playing much without MQ.

No way can I play without MQ these days. My god WTF is a gate pot?!? :)

Was going to make a similar post but didn't want it to sound like a "are we there yet" post.

Did a little boxing/grouping but hated it lol.

Damn you crack peddlers...

1. The sky is not falling.

2.Also consider making a donation over at MacroQuest2.com. VIP access is well worth it for the macros, and they do put in quite a bit of work, especially for this update.

1. When people say the sky isnt falling the first thing I do is look up :eek:

2. Done... very good site

I could play my main without it, as I usually raided that way, but I can't imagine running a melee solo - nevermind my box group.