hot button for beast/ranger

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there a way to create a Hot button that executes several combat skills or do I have to create a simple macro for that. Note I am macro ignorant. Is there a thread that shows you how to create AND use a basic macro?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Read up and use mq2melee. It's the exact thing you want. You can setup what combat skills you toon will use in combat. As well as what spells and clickies you want to do in or out of combat. Checkout wolfborn's shitsmaker as well. It will create the holyshit (in combat ) downshit (out of combat) events for mq2melee (copy and paste into your server_toon.ini ). Sets up when to use diskd, spells you have memmed for combat, clickies to use to always maintain buffs. Any questions, post back and I'll help you when i can.

The Melee set up is a great tool, but I also had alot of luck with using the /alt list command and getting the numbers for /alt activate. I then made a key named burn and was able to put in 5 combos. That might be more in line with what your asking. I use it because I like being able to press 1 key for max burn.