Holyshits/downshits in MQ2Melee

Reaction score
Normally all my holyshits and downshits work perfectly.

Having an issue since the new update. Only Some of my holyshits and downshits work.

Example: No matter what buffs I have, even if Aura of Rage is in my buff window, It keeps recasting over and over.

Another Example: Only Half of my other ones actually work. Aura of Arcanum doesn't cast, but Prismatic Ward does...

Last example: Regardless of what haste buff I have on, Twitching speed will keep recasting until Twitching Speed is in my buff window.

downshit0=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Strength of the Copsestalker].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID}) /casting 68126|item
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID}) /casting 85571|item
downshit10=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Might of Stone IX].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone IX].ID}) /casting 141509|item
downshit11=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && !${Me.Song[Blessing of Unity].ID} && ${Spell[Soothing Breath XVII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath XVII].ID}) /casting 141506|item
downshit12=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Myrmidon's Skill XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Myrmidon's Skill XI].ID}) /casting 94964|shoulder
downshit13=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && !${Me.Buff[Twitching Speed].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Speed of Prokev].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Hastening of Prokev].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Speed of Sviir].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Hastening of Sviir].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Talisman of Celerity].ID} && ${Spell[Twitching Speed].Stacks}) /casting "Lizardscale Plated Girdle" item
downshit14=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && ${Spell[Aura of the Void].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of the Void].ID}) /casting 127550|item
downshit15=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && ${Spell[Direwind Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Direwind Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].ID}) /casting 86222|item
downshit16=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && ${Spell[Gunthak Grit].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Gunthak Grit].ID}) /casting 127547|item
downshit2=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Heart of the Void].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Heart of the Void].ID}) /casting 30563|item
downshit3=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Icicle Aura].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Icicle Aura].ID}) /casting 28887|item
downshit4=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Ancient Flames].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Flames].ID}) /casting 81807|item
downshit5=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Form of Endurance XVIII].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance XXI].ID}) /casting 141518|face
downshit6=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Prismatic Ward XIV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward XVII].ID}) /casting 141558|item
downshit7=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Illusion: Dark Elf].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusion: Dark Elf].ID}) /casting 2469|item
downshit8=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Master's Aura].Stacks[0]} && !${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID}) /disc Master's Aura
downshit9=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Illusionary Spikes XI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Illusionary Spikes XI].ID}) /casting 133532|back
holyshit0=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && !${Me.Buff[Strength of the Copsestalker].ID} && ${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Rage].ID}) /casting 68126|item
holyshit1=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID}) /casting 85571|item
holyshit10=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && ${Spell[Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Gnoll Reaver Fortitude].ID}) /casting 86222|item
holyshit11=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && ${Spell[Gunthak Grit].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Gunthak Grit].ID}) /casting 127547|item
holyshit12=/if (${Me.Buff[Mark of Nife].ID}) /melee reset
holyshit2=/if (!${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && !${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=1
holyshit3=/if (${Me.Song[Master's Aura Effect].ID} && ${meleemvi[enrage]}) /melee enrage=0
holyshit4=/if (${Target.CurrentHPs}<20 && ${Target.Speed}>50) /disc crippling strike
holyshit5=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Soul Claw].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Soul Claw].ID}) /casting 10948|item
holyshit6=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Ancient Flames].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Ancient Flames].ID}) /casting 81807|item
holyshit7=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && ${Spell[Might of Stone IX].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Might of Stone IX].ID}) /casting 141509|item
holyshit8=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Me.State.Equal["FEIGN"]} && !${Me.Buff[Twitching Speed].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Speed of Prokev].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Hastening of Prokev].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Speed of Sviir].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Hastening of Sviir].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Talisman of Celerity].ID} && ${Spell[Twitching Speed].Stacks}) /casting "Lizardscale Plated Girdle" item
holyshit9=/if (!${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Ducking} && ${Spell[Aura of the Void].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of the Void].ID}) /casting 127550|item
version=2014.113
ShowAbility=1
ShowAltAbility=0
ShowAttacking=0
ShowBash=0
ShowCasting=0
ShowCombatAbility=0
ShowControl=1
ShowDebug=0
ShowEnrageDebug=0
ShowEnraging=1
ShowFeign=1
ShowOverride=1
ShowProvoking=0
ShowRange=1
ShowSkills=0
ShowSpecial=1
ShowSticking=1
ShowStunning=0
ShowSwitching=1
CADelay=0
AADelay=10
SpellDelay=350
SkillDelay=10
PotionDelay=500
DownDelay=20
HolyDelay=0
DownCycleDelay=25
HolyCycleDelay=0

Also. All my Abilities are firing, but none of my Discs are firing. (Monk Discs) Mainly Doomwalker's Synergy Rk. III, Drunken Monkey Style Rk. III, and Zalikor's Fang Rk. III.

There are a couple of things I can think of:

1) Look though and make sure any of your checks for buff, song, disc, etc. are checking against the rank, as mentioned for Changes, i.e.:

MQ2Main: Removed automatic rank checking in spell related TLOs. Affects Buff, Song, Spell, PetBuff, CombatAbility, etc.

I would consider finding a better way around this, but that's the way core has always done it - still, I can probably fix it for people so they can have an easier time.

2) There are some known stacking issues since last patch, as a couple posts have people mentioning it (here and on mq2's site). To get an idea of some of the changes which still need coding for in MQ2, get the buff information for some buff or song, and notice a stacking group and rank that was not there before.

3) Unfortunately, even with trying to move away from 32 bit timestamps, sometimes they still get jacked up. If you haven't tried rebooting your system, I recommend you give it a shot.

What you are seeing isn't technically MQ2Melee, but I can see why those things may be failing for you now. Let me know what you find out based on the things I mentioned, and in the mean time, I will start looking at the best way to go about generic hecks (without a rank), without returning the wrong information to a plugin.

htw

I've tried changing to specifically look for the Rk. III version of Strength.. After that, it doesn't cast at all.

None of them do.

I've tried removing '&& ${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks}' out of the command line.

Still no Dice. also, still no Discs are firing. So yeah.. Awaiting to see what comes of it all. I was away on vacation last week, so wasn't sure if it was the big patch with spell stacking or if it was the change to MQ2Melee done 2 days ago.

I've tried changing to specifically look for the Rk. III version of Strength.. After that, it doesn't cast at all.

None of them do.

I've tried removing '&& ${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks}' out of the command line.

Still no Dice. also, still no Discs are firing. So yeah.. Awaiting to see what comes of it all. I was away on vacation last week, so wasn't sure if it was the big patch with spell stacking or if it was the change to MQ2Melee done 2 days ago.
Ok thanks man. We'll try to get updated release for stacking asap.