Holyshit help

meister

Reaction score
Trying to get my shaman epic to fire if it's ready and the toon is in combat. This is what I have and it won't fire. Any suggestions?

Code:
Holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the  Ruchu].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting 57405|item

Last edited:
Holyshits only fire if the character actually has attack turned on (not just be "in combat"). Unless you turn on attack on your shaman, you'll never use a holyshit.

If that's the case, just switch it to a downshit instead and you'll be set.

Holyshits only fire if the character actually has attack turned on (not just be "in combat"). Unless you turn on attack on your shaman, you'll never use a holyshit.

If that's the case, just switch it to a downshit instead and you'll be set.
No, holyshits fire in 'combat' mode (mq2melee related 'state'). For example, you can have /melee melee=off, when you engage with the mq2melee 'attack' key (z by default), holyshits would then fire (along with any other 'combat mode' options). He may be attacking as you mentioned, but it's not technically necessary for all toons using it.

Trying to get my shaman epic to fire if it's ready and the toon is in combat. This is what I have and it won't fire. Any suggestions?

Code:
Holyflag0=1
holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the  Ruchu].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting 57405|item
Not sure if it's an illusion due to code tag formatting but check your spell name. It 'looks' like there's 2 spaces before Ruchu. When I edit the quote, it appears that I have to backspace 2x to bring the words together. Again, it may just be a tag formatting issue, but it's worth a look anyway.

Red Dog,

Thank you and you were right there was an extra space in there, however it didn't fix the problem. I'm still playing with it to try and figure out why it won't fire.

try that

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the  Ruchu].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /casting 57405|item

Thanks Dealings, I will give it a shot. Merry Christmas to you all. Thanks for the input and help!