Holyshit/downshit question

spin

Reaction score
Evening all,

Ok so after looking through a slew of info, and reading a ton.. and looking through a ton of holyshits and downshits.. I wanted to get a simple one to work.
So reading the FAQ, posts, and a variety of thigns... I am still unable to get it to work.

couple things..

servername_toon.ini seems to be the thing.. but the faq has name_server.ini SO I am assuming I have the correct one.. server_toon.

I added a couple downshits.
Code:
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Warm Milk]} < 10) /multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" ; /timed 100 /autoinv
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[Fresh Cookie]} < 10) /multiline ; /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser" ; /timed 100 ; /autoinv

It doesn't work in the guild lobby, nor plane of time.
I added:
/melee downflag0=on
/melee downflag1=on
....and it still didn't work (got that from the FAQ)

So my question.. what am I doing wrong?

I assume that I put the downshits in the INI... log into EQ.. and those two will specifically summon the food if low..... but it doesn't.

I figure once these to work I will worry about other utility ones I want to run.

Thanks all

Last edited:
add this below your downshits. you need to enable them before they will execute.

downflag0=1
downflag1=1

OK sooo I found another issue.. derp.

Here is the thing.. I could never get it to run any downshits or holyshits.. becauseeeeeee

I didnt have a "[MQ2Melee]" section!

Code:
[MQ2Melee]
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Warm Milk]} < 10) /multiline ; /casting "Warm Milk Dispenser" ; /timed 100 /autoinv
downshit1=/if (${FindItemCount[Fresh Cookie]} < 10) /multiline ; /casting "Fresh Cookie Dispenser" ; /timed 100 ; /autoinv
downflag0=1
downflag1=1

So NOW... I can move on. Thanks Riot. (And thanks to those who updated the milk/cookie dispensing etc)

If you get gutsy, you may want to add two more conditions :) The && are AND statements, meaning that if even one of those bits is false, the whole thing will be false. Note that the "!" means the opposite of. So, if you're not invis, and you have less than 10 warm milk, the statement is true.

(${FindItemCount[Warm Milk]} < 10 && !${Me.Invis} )

Last edited:
!${Me.Moving} could be added too if he is going to add some things!

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Better to just add a downshitif line:

Code:
downshitif=${If[!${Me.Casting.ID} && ${Me.Buff[Resurrection Sickness].Duration}<38 && ${Me.Buff[Revival Sickness].Duration}<18 && (${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=345) && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Moving},1,0]}

Hey Spin,

If you didn't have a [Melee] section it means you never did the /melee save command.
Possibly MQ2Melee isn't running?
Try typing these one by one in an EQ chat window.

/plugin MQ2Melee load
/melee downflag0=1
/melee holyflag0=1
/melee save

That should get your ini going and started with down and holy flags set.
Copy paste to add more (don't forget to change the number.. downflag1=1, downflag2=1 etc...)

It's Servername_Toon.ini for sure.

One trick is to test your code before putting it in a down or holy.
By that I mean...

In the EQ chat window type /echo ${FindItemCount[Warm Milk]}
That should echo something up in your MQ2 window such as a number if it actually found something or it will echo the command and you can try something else or double check spelling and brackets etc..

Give it a try with /echo ${Me.Invis} should echo FALSE unless you are invis then it will echo TRUE.

update: I just tried /echo ${FindItemCount[Roots]} and it echoed 1 in my MQ2 window. I had 1 in inventory.
I also put this in as a downshit and it worked great

Code:
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if (${FindItemCount[Summoned: Black Bread]}<10) /multiline ; /casting "Summon Food" ; /timed 100 /autoinv

Hope that helps a little

-Wolf

Last edited:
Thanks guys.. appreciate it.

The only issue I find annoying that I need to deal with....

I have a quiver that summons 100 stacks of arrows. I have a 6 slot quiver that I have in slot 1.
The damn thing picks up a stack of arrows, summons the milk, drops it in inventory, and then grabs a stack of arrows from my quiver and puts them into the ammo slot if I am lucky.

Now fast forward a hour or two.. I suddenly cant pull.. I realise I have multiple partial stacks of arrows all through my inventory, and none in my ammo slot. And my quiver is empty.

On non tank/pull class toons its not an issue. The ammo slot item changes, in and out quickly when the milk is summoned.. and no issue.

Funky. Annoying.