holyshis and downshits macros

Matthinson

Reaction score
I've been making them for some time but i can't seem for the heaven of my life to figure out how to get them to cast a self buff that last for 1.5 mins and has a 20 sec recast. how do i get to check for the buff b4 it cast's again?

also the sameissue with a 5 min sham buff that i can cast's on other and it just chain cast's it instead of every 5 mins ( recast is 1 min and it keeps trying to cast it when spell is grayed out)

and my lines of code have been acting up for my disc's on my beastlord i box and dont cast them half the time

I really appreciate it if someone would help me with the lines of code. im on via my phone right now or else id copy and paste my codes but pc is busy doing other pointless stuff lol

post the holys.................

Post what you have, else no one can really tell what you have done wrong.

You'd want it to check if you have the buff and if not to cast if the spell/ability is ready.

Here is some examples of mine.

Code:
downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VIII].ID} && !${Me.Sitting} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Lenquelle's Longbow" item

!${Me.Buff[Prismatic Ward VIII] This part checks if I have the buff. if I don't have the buff it will cast the item.

Code:
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctHPs} < 30 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Evasion]}) /casting "Outrider's Evasion" alt

This one will check if my HP is below 30% and if so it will cast outriders evasion AA if it is ready.

You use Me.AltAbilityReady for AAs and Me.SpellReady for a spell.

holyshits

holyshit8=/if (!${Me.Buff[Stubborn Stance Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Stubborn Stance Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Stubborn Stance Rk. III" Gem12

holyshit9=/if (!${Me.Buff[Sholothian Skin Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Sholothian Skin Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Sholothian Skin Rk. III" Gem11

Last edited:
1st one u can do via a melee option if not use the same example for skin

steely=1

Code:
holyshit9=/if (${Spell[Sholothian Skin Rk. III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Sholothian Skin Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10) /casting "Sholothian Skin Rk. III" gem11

holyshit8=/if (!${Me.Buff[Stubborn Stance Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Stubborn Stance Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Stubborn Stance Rk. III" Gem12

holyshit9=/if (!${Me.Buff[Sholothian Skin Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Sholothian Skin Rk. III].ID} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Sholothian Skin Rk. III" Gem11

The problem in both of those is this part of the /if !${Stubborn Stance Rk. III].ID}

Assuming that should be !${Me.Buff[Stubborn Stance Rk. III].ID}