Hmmm

Fruitloop09

Premium Member
Reaction score
I Click MMOBugs Launcher and it starts to load, then it says checking for updates then Icon at the bottom of screen closes and it don't load all the way, i tryd Deleting and reloading but it did not work. Any Suggestions?

When you have questions, please post them in the "questions area (where i moved this)"

I would try rebooting your computer and trying again.

Reboot did not work. not sure what happend work fine the other day.

IIRC, htw said that it auto escalates privelages to administrator for mmoloader, and i do not run it as administrator personally.

Not sure if that applies if he is using XP. I've run into issues in the past where there is a 'popup' from the loader that gets hidden behind other windows. (to warn me of out of date or unknown plugins, for example).

Can also happen if you accidentally launch more than one session of mmoloader.exe. You'll get a prompt window that notifies you of this, and asks whether or not you want to close all other sessions. Occasionally, I have had this mess things up.

Code:
Winkey + R (or Run prompt)
taskkill /f /im mmoloader.exe

upon doing that launch MMOLoader.exe again.

Check the time and date on your pc, I had changed the date accidentally a while ago and the launcher would not work at all.