Hero thing

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i was wondering if this hero thing will be going to fippy and such also or will it just be on the regular servers. IF anyone knows would be apperciated.

Thanks

Yes, it's working on Vulak... armor is kinda meh tho

near the soulbinder in POK.. and yeah alt-right click to see it.. and its big chunky bleh. On a caster it looks like a burlap sack around thier chest.
The plate is hugeeeeeee on an ogre.. and very very bulky on a HIE.
1200 SC to activate its use.. Um No.
Yes make more content please.. no thanks on that particular content.

Spride is trying to be nice. This stuff looks like shit. Here's an example:

fuhm.jpg

What race is this toon? What gender? (Answers: Half Elf, female)

Some things that make this whole thing stupid:

1) Dyes don't work with it
2) There are no robes available (sorry casters, you'll have to accept the burlap sack look)
3) ALL of the helms look like shit
4) Try to mix and match it with existing armor and you look like a character out of Mega Man
5) Go look at how much the raid pieces cost. Same shitty look only at a cost of 800 fiats/240 coins/120 chits per piece. Look here. Elidroth says that purchasing it with raid currency is only supposed to be an alternative means of acquiring it. Look at the third post in that thread. That's the question that popped into my mind when I read Elidroth's post.

I bought it on the account I have that's practically swimming in SC with nothing to spend it on (since SOE won't smarten up and sell merc skins). I had hoped they'd be somewhat intelligent and throw stuff like the Velious helms in the marketplace but obviously, that isn't the case.

Spride is trying to be nice. This stuff looks like shit. Here's an example:

fuhm.jpg

What race is this toon? What gender? (Answers: Half Elf, female)

Some things that make this whole thing stupid:

1) Dyes don't work with it
2) There are no robes available (sorry casters, you'll have to accept the burlap sack look)
3) ALL of the helms look like shit
4) Try to mix and match it with existing armor and you look like a character out of Mega Man
5) Go look at how much the raid pieces cost. Same shitty look only at a cost of 800 fiats/240 coins/120 chits per piece. Look here. Elidroth says that purchasing it with raid currency is only supposed to be an alternative means of acquiring it. Look at the third post in that thread. That's the question that popped into my mind when I read Elidroth's post.

I bought it on the account I have that's practically swimming in SC with nothing to spend it on (since SOE won't smarten up and sell merc skins). I had hoped they'd be somewhat intelligent and throw stuff like the Velious helms in the marketplace but obviously, that isn't the case.

Ugh That is soo UGLY..as is everyother toon mix-match ive seen..a gnome with HUGE BOOTS.. /facepalm.

I like it, don't like the stuff you get for completing voa tasks though.

the only think i can think of with this armor is that the original weapon molds looked like shit =P

It reminds me of the EQ2 armor they had for completing writs. For all the hype it looks like crap to me, espically the helm, WTF.

But did anyone notice the guy selling it near the soul binder, his face sure looks to be a new skin.