Help, need auto join group macro

joshw22

Reaction score
The one that comes with MQ2 is not working, when I whisper the PW to friends (LDR) it does not invite me and on his screen it says the invite has been sent. Does anyone know how to fix this or is able to make a working version of this?

He is wanting his friend to auto invite him though when he sends a command. Like if his friend is afk.

So the lead has to make a list of people who can join? and then when we use the password it will auto invite? Im not sure if he has me on the list or not but we had tried me telling him the PW and he said an invite was sent but no invite to me. We are just trying to figure out how to get it working without messing up the macro that is running our group through MMs

So the lead has to make a list of people who can join? and then when we use the password it will auto invite? Im not sure if he has me on the list or not but we had tried me telling him the PW and he said an invite was sent but no invite to me. We are just trying to figure out how to get it working without messing up the macro that is running our group through MMs
Refer to the MQ2AutoGroup wiki here: http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2AutoGroup

It was quite out of date, for the various things I had put into the plugin, so I just updated it. If you make sure you both have the plugin loaded & configure it properly (pretty easy to do), then it will accept each others group invites for you.

htw

Ok, when we use LSLlooter for MM runs it auto invites me but, when the macro is running and say I drop group to go help someone and then come back and try to join the group, It says the invite was sent and I have him added to the list of people who I need to accept invites from.... still nothing works..

If you are doing the invite, HE needs autogroup running & set up. If you are the one BEING invited, YOU need autogroup running & set up.

In other words, the account/toon who is the one accepting the invite has to run it.

On that account, once loaded, you would use like: /autogroup list

To see who the toons are who you will accept an invite from.

If you are doing something different, I have no idea...

htw

If you are looking for an automated way for the group leader to reinvite you to group when you ask, mq2autogroup is not for that. MQ2AutoGroup is for accepting invites automatically.

Seems best way IMO for you to do that, if that's what you are looking for, is to use MQ2MasterMind or MQ2EQBC to allow you to tell the group leader to send an invite to you, which you could then accept manually, or use MQ2AutoGroup to automatically accept.

htw

If you are looking for an automated way for the group leader to reinvite you to group when you ask, mq2autogroup is not for that. MQ2AutoGroup is for accepting invites automatically.

Seems best way IMO for you to do that, if that's what you are looking for, is to use MQ2MasterMind or MQ2EQBC to allow you to tell the group leader to send an invite to you, which you could then accept manually, or use MQ2AutoGroup to automatically accept.

htw

or if your looking to do that just use autogroup and have a doevents on the group leader inside your macro with a certain invite phrase that will auto invite you to group.

or if your looking to do that just use autogroup and have a doevents on the group leader inside your macro with a certain invite phrase that will auto invite you to group.
Yeah, but you'd have to tell him how to do the event I am sure - which I didn't feel like doing. ;) Still, good point.

You could even just add to macro that if they leave group, to automatically reinvite them - they can always decline it.

Bunch of different ways. I suppose it comes down to the users knowledge of MQ2.

htw

Or just make it simple. When you want in the group, invite HIM. As long as he's already setup to auto-accept the group invites, you will be added to the group and made group leader.

Or just make it simple. When you want in the group, invite HIM. As long as he's already setup to auto-accept the group invites, you will be added to the group and made group leader.

It will mess up the Lavastorm plug in. it stops the leader from pulling and such.

ok from what i gather, you are disbanding from group and your friend is afk, and group leader goes to his toon. You go help someone else out, then come back and cant get a group invite because your friend is afk. If you have MQ2Autogroup set up correctly on your computer and your friend has it set up correctly on his computer then you can get back into a group with him np, just keep inviting all toons from the group until one accepts.

In addition you can use EQBCS to make it possible for your toon to become the group leader etc or even to get a quicker group invite.

what you need to do is get EQBC up, both friends need to be connected with each account.

to use

/bccmd connect

/bca //invite tonnnamehere

/bca //makeleader toonnamehere

see wiki for more info

hope this helps