Hatchet The Torturer - Demiplane of Blood

Suiciding a Mage

1. How do you pull this off with the corpse camping Red Skeletons and not warping in front of the raid. Do you kill the mage drop a rez box on him and have a monk drag him? One monk drag off all the mobs up the hallway and a rogure drag the mage?

2. Where does the mage sit when he CoTH's? In front of the click down door? Undead, mobs seem to be agroing through the door for us. There seems to be a nice clear spot in the center of Hatchet's room.....but when I ran there invulnerable brought a whole bunch of mobs through the door with me.

If you click into his room and go down that little ramp where the zombies are and make a hard left against that side wall near the corner is a safe spot to CoH

Having trouble with his adds agroing the recently stupid/rezzed. It's really kind of stunning, they seem to go out of their way to agro people who just got rezzed.

Any suggestions for avoiding this? Was thinking that maybe we could time the rezzes in between his inactive stages. As long as those are definitely the points where he summons his minions.

They do tend to do that... the skellies aggro wipe so fast though you just gotta try to be fast. Usually we would rez the noobs on the stage in the corner so it would take longer for them to get there and hopefully increase the chances of pullin aggro back off them. Also have like a knight up there protecting them.

No reason to wait on resses just get them done asap and run with it.

We have chanters root or mez the adds. Some are rootable, some are mezzable, I don't think any are immune to both. Just keep them locked down, and make sure no one is stupid enough to knock them into summon mode.

I haven't seen anyone else mention it. But I noticed that there are times that he is MUCH more resistant to casting. Usually for a time after he went inactive.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Does anyone have some more refined observations? ie is he wiping off the debuffs after every inactivity? Or is he just resistant to everything for about a minute?

Though I was not a caster I don't remember hearing any of them complaining of that. Also he doesn't clear debuffs after each inactivity... they wear off at the normal rate.

Enraged Skeleltons IIRC are their name BUT they are the unmezzables.... ENC and BRD would mez those as they appeared until Hatchet cleared them. the others though you can root we just off tanked with paladins. Typically we would see who could kill it faster.... us or Hatchet. a number of times we killed it before Hatchet could. We would just keep fighting over aggro to make sure they didn't get away from us.

Usually problems with adds wiping raids come when dpsing Hatchet down to the stop percent and trying to trap him. Here is an alternative, do not dps him, let the script run and trap him 3 times first, then blow him up until the last stop percent and do the trap. Adds increase as his hps get lower and even more so when the last trap is done. We've had great sucess with no dpsing him until he's trapped 3 times, but then again we've got the emotes down pretty good now.

Also one thing I forgot to mention. Most guilds, mine included probably setup to the left of the door before clearing the room. However this is NOT the place to setup the hospital. We found that out the hard way. The coffin in the corner pops adds during event. The best place to recover is where he spawns initially.

my guild always setup the "hospital" on the stage where he initially is. Imagine if you will you are facing him from across the room.... the far left corner of that stage is where we setup to rez and rebuff the dead.

can anyone help me, i just joined a guild that can't get this done and i can explain it to them, anyone able to make me an easy walk thru, no macros or anything, just a write up....would be much obliged if u did

If the first post of this thread is to hard to follow....im not sure you can be helped here.

Sorry