HALLOWEEN PICTURES!

IssyBella

Reaction score
I'm starting this thread to see what everyone dressed as for Halloween! I'll post pictures of my family later this evening after the family gets home and dressed up. I hope you all do too!

Here's me, at work...

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 215
l_a93561c0ceff6680d0288f801258d96e.jpg

i'm on the left! happy halloween, amigo!

Me in the middle!

Attachments

• IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
Good Deal! We actually went to a "Tour of Duty" game in Marshall, MO in April...you happen to go to those?

The pictures of myself and my husband didn't turn out....but here's my kids.

Yes, she's wearing a REAL wedding dress! It has a 8 foot train to it....poor girl tripped all night long!

Attachments

• DSC00132.JPG
    DSC00132.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00133.JPG
    DSC00133.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 124
You have great-looking kids! Nice gown too.

Mine didn't go out this year. The youngest is 14 and I don't let them go out past 13. He lurked on the roof and dropped a huge spider on trick-or-treaters.

Thanks MissTerious! I'm pretty partial to them......I think I'll have to keep them around a little bit longer, lol.

That was a great idea of your sons! I'll have to mention that to my oldest for next year! He only went out this year to help with his sister and brother, next year it's the house and torture of little kids for him, lol.

paint ball

air soft is better , j/k i like the full auto's though I havent done paint ball in about 10 years lol .

been trying to get my wife in a supergirl costume for years.

not for Halloween, though. . .:D

Oh wow, I think I'm gonna buy my g/f a super girl costume tonight and fuck her brains out. Sadly enough that thing kinda turns me on.

I'll sell ya one, slightly used. Might have a few love stains.:D