gzone / zone force

Dinekus

Lifetimer
Reaction score
is /gzone or /zone force broken? been trying to zone into SS and MC but i keep getting returning to home and my char never makes it..

I thought the purpose of gzone was to force it to let you in the zone whether you were flagged or not? Guess I misread that.

your right,

It is suppose to kick you to char select then when you log back in , you are in the zone you are not flagged for.

Where are you when you are trying to gzone ?

Some zones can't get gzone'd into. Depends on how SOE did the zone restrictions, server side.

Otherwise, like VI said, you would:

/gzone whateverzone
(kicked to char select)
(log back in, you are in zone you wanted in, warns you are gonna be kicked)
/glock on

htw

I tried to gzone into plane of earth on a toon durring fabled. It kicked to toon select screen and said I was there but when I logged back it, it had already kicked me to tranquility lol.

vulak

im on vulak, i couldnt do seb, or chardok or charasis, it did kick me to char screen but that was about it, it even said it was moving me there... but it didnt work

yea looks like they changed all the flag key stuff to serverside on flippy and vulak tryed to zone into bazaar seb and howling stones an stuff looks like you get in and when you log back it says some crap about not being flaged

yea looks like they changed all the flag key stuff to serverside on flippy and vulak tryed to zone into bazaar seb and howling stones an stuff looks like you get in and when you log back it says some crap about not being flaged

FYI there is no L in Fippy ;)