/gzone not working

miseaujeu

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with /gzone not working. I get my toon into an adjacent zone ( PoTranquility ) and then do /gzone codecay. I'm informed this zone is not available and that I will be returned to the character select screen -- this is expected.
However, I'm taken to the WORLD select screen and when I try to re-enter I'm told that I have a stuck character, would I like them to removed from game? Either way (yes/no) when I finally get back to Char select my toon is still in PoTranquility.
Using standard MMOBugs compile, debug.dmp file e-mailed.

-miseaujeu

If codecay has a level requirement that the poster isn't meeting, then gzone is the proper plugin to use.

That is correct. CoD level req is either 52 or 53 and this toon is below that. I want MQ2Gzone to push them into a zone they are not keyed/flagged/etc for.

/Glock seems still working. Just used no long ago.

That is correct. CoD level req is either 52 or 53 and this toon is below that. I want MQ2Gzone to push them into a zone they are not keyed/flagged/etc for.

Whoops, my mistake. Completely forgot POP zones have required level flags.

GZONE is broken

mq2gzone is not working, regardless if glock is broken, 2 min would still give anyone the time to loot an item, that being said, ive tried as well to gzone into many lvl req pop zones, only to be pushed to server select and still in tranq. It used to work just fine, so im assuming glock and gzone are both down.

Fixed. Not sure if you wanted in a pop zone, but they were changed a while back to like TOV for the level req ones. I.e., you can gzone into the ones that require a flag or key you don't have, & glock. However, for ones with level req, no.

htw