gzone / knockarround

dust

Lifetimer
Reaction score
is there anyway to fix gzone so you don't get thrown arround a zone you are locked into? Also when u zone with it it puts you like under the world and u have to succor to come back up. can that be fixed as well or is it intended?

is there anyway to fix gzone so you don't get thrown arround a zone you are locked into? Also when u zone with it it puts you like under the world and u have to succor to come back up. can that be fixed as well or is it intended?

which zone? It's probly cause sony has error succor points in zone your trying. Either that Y X Z are messed up somewhere

I have the same problem in QVIC

/glock on
/stealth on
do your business

Does that fix the knock around problem? first off when i enter the zone before kodta ( what ever the zone before qvic is) it ports me in about 10000 miles above the zone and i 20k if i dont have lev on. then once im in qvic every 2 min it will warp me to a spot which is close to the secur point but closer to a mob. It will keep warping me there every 2 min. Is there anyway to fix this? Iv tryed to re dl mq but it didn't do anything.

try it and find out. when you /gzone you get set to some area. So just /warp s once you gzone.

PoWater is like this. I /gzone in and I'm up east of Coirnav out in the middle of nothing. So I /warp s, /glock on and do my business. Every 3 minutes, when it tries to kick me, I end up in one of 4 places near the ZI. One is at the GY, one is over by the hut, one is in the first pool with those two mobs, and one is in the middle, between the hut and ZI. Like clockwork every 3 minutes.

Matt

Just the way it works. I don't care enough to look into it, as people use it for things other than I intended.

Just run a detection routine. Set your X Y Z, if you move, relocate their automatically.

Just the way it works. I don't care enough to look into it, as people use it for things other than I intended.

Just out of curiosity, what did you intend with it, other than zoning into zones you wouldn't ordinarily be able to, and staying in them past the three-minute boot timer?

Just out of curiosity, what did you intend with it, other than zoning into zones you wouldn't ordinarily be able to, and staying in them past the three-minute boot timer?

Must not be to zone into zones which they aren't flagged for, since that is what the plugin is made to do.

My friend said he only got nocked around once while i get nocked around every 3 min. Im NOT asking for a fix but can anyone provide me with info on what exactly is going on and why i get warped? I just like to know about the hacks i use.

Just a thought, as I am no where near the programming skills of those here, but I believe it throws you around the zone because of the "85/15" rule that will remove you from the zone if enough aren't flagged in your group/raid. It is attempting to remove you, but the plugin denies *shrugs*

My friend said he only got nocked around once while i get nocked around every 3 min. Im NOT asking for a fix but can anyone provide me with info on what exactly is going on and why i get warped? I just like to know about the hacks i use.

Did you try turning on stealth? it should only move you once if you do as i posted in like the 4th reply of this post.

Far as qvic goes, will move you around twice then done...

using stealth wont help if your trying to kill shit, just park in a corner take the two licks and your done!

I'm referring to the ability to avoid lockouts with it.

Ah, wasn't aware that was a potential use of the plugin. Getting into areas unflagged is a great ability, heh but it's dangerous with the warping... especially since some mobs in GoD still have the ability to lay some smackdown.

Far as qvic goes, will move you around twice then done...

using stealth wont help if your trying to kill shit, just park in a corner take the two licks and your done!

if you stealth before the first kick only the stealthed version gets moved so you do not warp into mobs you stay at the location you went / stealth at. Atleast thats how its been working for me.

It's throwing you around, because when you zone, it also sets your position to the new location in which you'll be in the new zone.

the zonelock removes the actual zoning, but it doesn't fix the x y z change. This causes you to LOS warp, which throws you in the direction of the coordinate given until you hit an obstacle.

once you zone in with G Zone, I ususally just do a /warp s to the safe point and usually that point is at zone or at least a safe point that there are no wonderers, then I start my damage.