Group invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cripto

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey anyone have a macro that lets you invite someone into your group with out being leader? with somepeople doing a mm and trying to get a bot in with us but leader is afk so was woundering how its done?

Cripto said:
Hey anyone have a macro that lets you invite someone into your group with out being leader? with somepeople doing a mm and trying to get a bot in with us but leader is afk so was woundering how its done?

This can already be done by turning on InviteNoLDR in the docrack/docrackwnd of the MMOBugsTools plugin. You can simply do /docrack invitenoldr on, or this setting below will turn it on all the time for you. Simly edit your MMOBugsTools.ini as follows.

Code:
[InviteNoLDR]
Description="Invite players without being the group leader"
Version="2006.07.18"
address0=4B6337
Normal0="74"
Crack0="EB"
address1=4B6598
normal1="74"
Crack1="EB"
[COLOR="Red"]DefaultSetting=on[/COLOR]

Hope this helps :)

-Drak

Careful, though. Don't draw attention to the fact that a non-leader is doing the invitations. :rolleyes:

Ok i tryed what you said but it just kicks it back and says no lni key found for inviteNoldr, aborthing what do i do then?

Cripto said:
Ok i tryed what you said but it just kicks it back and says no lni key found for inviteNoldr, aborthing what do i do then?

It means that the crack inviteNoLdr is missing from your ini file.

Open up MMOBugsTools.ini file and place the following inside it then save the file and try again.

Code:
[InviteNoLDR]
Description="Invite players without being the group leader"
Version="2006.07.18"
address0=4B6337
Normal0="74"
Crack0="EB"
address1=4B6598
normal1="74"
Crack1="EB"
DefaultSetting=on

Status