Question Good camps

im running 1 sk , 1 shaman, 2 zerkers ,1 bard , 1 beast

clearing 2 rooms in sathir before repops is amazing xp just saying

How important is the SK? I have a War that I won't be able to switch from the lineup. So I would be running:

War - Shm - Zerk - Zerk - Bst - Brd

Warrior is a better tank in my experience more OH SHIT abilities to save you from a bad pull/adds. Also with a 2h they're more dps if you have good enough gear to get away with that while tanking.

Warrior is actually more dps than sk with adps.

If your bst isn't doing at least 100k dps over 11k sec, you're not doing it right.

Try warrior with 2 hander, you will be surprised.

And if you gather a horde of mobs just swap to sword and shield, use vainglorious shout on bard. More dps.

If your bst isn't doing at least 100k dps over 11k sec, you're not doing it right.

And if you gather a horde of mobs just swap to sword and shield, use vainglorious shout on bard. More dps.

You aint doing 100k dps on a group bst sustained when mobs die in 10s so you cant use dots and even if you did you would run oom too fast. This isnt pulling 10 mobs and medding between pulls this is constant pulling with no break. Anyone can pull a bunch of mobs and burn all your shit then wait 10m to do it again so the only dps you see is while burning.

You aint doing 100k dps on a group bst sustained when mobs die in 10s so you cant use dots and even if you did you would run oom too fast. This isnt pulling 10 mobs and medding between pulls this is constant pulling with no break. Anyone can pull a bunch of mobs and burn all your shit then wait 10m to do it again so the only dps you see is while burning.

Code:
        /if (${Me.PctMana}<=75 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3817]} && !${Me.Song["Paragon of Spirit XXXII"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXV"].ID}) /multiline ; /delay 10 ; /target ${Me} PC ; /alt activate 3817 ; /keypress esc

yes, bst can run around 150k dps sustained. over thousands of seconds ;)

Not going to argue with someone who obviously doesn't get it. This is constant pulling in a 6 man group where your avg mob dies in 8 seconds and the beastlord is in group gear. You're not able to dot the mobs and there is no room for a druid or other adps that would only benefit the beastlord.

Can a beastlord sustain 100k in the right situation and group of course but not when you can't take advantage of dots.

Not going to argue with someone who obviously doesn't get it. This is constant pulling in a 6 man group where your avg mob dies in 8 seconds and the beastlord is in group gear. You're not able to dot the mobs and there is no room for a druid or other adps that would only benefit the beastlord.

Can a beastlord sustain 100k in the right situation and group of course but not when you can't take advantage of dots.

Don't use dots?

BL dichotomic fury has hundred hands effect and it brings huge impact to zerkers dps (1min CD) even more than shaman epic2.0.
But of course, BL and Shaman have no conflict either, so if your shaman can handle all healing/Rez thing then Shm/Bst/Brd combo will be the best for zerker crew.

KA

yes, bst can run around 150k dps sustained. over thousands of seconds ;)

Care to explain how you are getting 150k sustained from a Beastlord? I'm apparently doing it wrong as well, and would love to fix that.

Code:
| AFMELEE.mac initial version v04.01.08
| 04.01.09 added leashing
| 04.26.09 added param based arguments
| 05.12.09 added many checks for zone

#include spell_routines.inc 
#include ChatParse.inc 

#turbo 5
#Event ComeTo  "#*#come with me my minions#*#"
#Event Hidem  "#*#Hide Em#*#"
#Event Rest  "#*#Rest up#*#"
#Event Zoned 	  "LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
#Event follow "#*#Minions stick close#*#"

Sub Main 
/stick off
|------------READ THIS SECTION AND EDIT IF NEEDED-----------|
|-- Set spell casting order here
   /declare mainassist string outer ${Param0}
   /declare autoassist int outer 1
   /declare autoassisthealth int outer ${Param1}

/declare autoleash bool outer ${Param2}
   /declare stakeX int outer ${Me.X}
   /declare stakeY int outer ${Me.Y}
   /declare leashlength int outer 50
   /declare leashholder string outer Nobody
   /declare leashflex int outer 25
   /declare dis string outer ${Param3}
   /declare r string outer ${Param4}

/declare StartZone int outer ${Zone.ID}
   /declare groupbuff string outer Stormblood's Unity Rk. III
   /declare grouphealthbuff string outer Spiritual Vivification Rk. II
   /declare grouphembuff string outer Spiritual Elaboration Rk. II
   /declare healspell string outer Deltro's Mending Rk. II
   /declare healspellrange int outer 100 
   /declare DoTColor string outer Red
   /declare dot1 string outer Polybiad Blood Rk. II
   /declare dot2 string outer Ekron's Chill Rk. II
   /declare dot3 string outer Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions1 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions2 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions3 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]}) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions4 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Polybiad Blood Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions5 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Ekron's Chill Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions6 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II]}<=12000 && ${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXII"].ID}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
   /declare DDColor string outer Purple
   /declare dd1 string outer Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II
   /declare dd2 string outer Frozen Toxin Rk. II
   /declare dd3 string outer Mawmun's Bite Rk. II
   /declare dd4 string outer Frostbite Lance Rk. II
   /declare dd5 string outer Roar at the Moon Rk. II
   /noparse /declare DDConditions1 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<= ${autoassisthealth} && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID})
   /declare i int local
   /declare CurrentSub string outer
   /declare pl int local
   /declare petyhealspell string outer Salve of Blezon
   /declare petyhealspellrange int outer 100 

/declare selfhealpoint int outer 70 
   /declare tankhealpoint int outer 65  
   /declare casterpatchpoint int outer 70 
   /declare necshmpatchpoint int outer 50 
   /declare defaultpatchpoint int outer 75 

/declare minorhurt int outer 0 
   /declare majorhurt int outer 0 
   /declare worsthurt string outer NULL 
   /declare worsthurtid int outer 
   /declare worsthp int outer 100 
   /declare worstclass string outer NULL 
   /declare ghealhurtcount int outer 0 
   /declare gmember int outer 
   /declare rm int outer 
   /declare lords int outer 0
   /declare mainassistid int outer
   /for rm 0 to ${Raid.Members} 
/if (${Raid.Member[${rm}].Class.ShortName.Equal[BST]}) /varcalc lords ${lords}+1
/next rm

|------------END EDITING------------------------------------|

/declare boolInCombat bool inner FALSE

/if (!${Defined[Param0]}) {
	  /echo Proper usage: /macro assist TankName assisthealth autoleash
	  /end
	}

/echo Assisting: ${mainassist}, at ${autoassisthealth}, and leashing: ${autoleash} distance ${dis}

|------------BEGIN ROUTINES------------------------------------|
/if (${Raid.Members}>=13) { 
        /target ${mainassist} PC
        /varset mainassistid ${Target.ID}
        /if (${Target.Distance}>=50) /stick ID ${mainassistid}
}
/echo AFMelee Active
:mainloop 
   /if (${GameState.Equal[CHARSELECT]}) /end
   /if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[GuildLobby]}) {
   	/sit
   	/delay 10m
   	/camp desktop
   }
   /if (${Zone.ID} != ${StartZone}) {
   	/sit
   	/delay 10m
   	/camp desktop
   }
   /call CheckEvents
  /if (!${Me.Gem[Venomous Alliance Rk. III]} && ${lords}>=2 && ${Me.Buff["Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III"].ID}) /multiline ; /memorize 50346 gem13 ; /echo memming
  /if (${Raid.Members}>=13 && !${Me.Gem[Roar at the Moon Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /memorize 57466 gem1 ; /echo memming
  /if (${Raid.Members}<=13 && !${Me.Gem[Deltro's Mending Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /memorize 57390 gem1 ; /echo memming
   |-----------------------------
   |-- check to see if I should attack
   /delay 1
   /if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /assist ${mainassist}
   /delay 1
 |&& !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}
   /if (${Raid.Members}>=13 && !${Stick.Active} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /stick ID ${mainassistid}
   /if (${Spell[Familiar: Emperor Ganak].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emperor Ganak].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Emperor Ganak Familiar
        /if (${Spell[Pact of the Wurine VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pact of the Wurine VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Group Spirit of the Black Wolf VI].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Group Spirit of the Black Wolf VII].ID}) /alt activate 3709
        /if (${Spell["Natural Cooperation Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Natural Cooperation Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && !${Me.Invis}) /alt activate 1508
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<=90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1239]}) /alt activate 1239
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[666]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Taste of Blood VII]}) /alt activate 666
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[126]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Hobble of Spirits VI]}) /alt activate 126
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<=75 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=2079 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Salve of Artikla Rk. II" gem2 1s
        /if (${Raid.Members}<=13 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=75 && ${Cast.Ready[Deltro's Mending Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Deltro's Mending Rk. II" gem1 2.5s ; /keypress esc
        /if (${Spell["Shared Merciless Ferocity"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III]}) /Casting "Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III" gem13 2s
        /if (${Me.PctMana}<=75 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3817]} && !${Me.Song["Paragon of Spirit XXXII"].ID}) /multiline ; /delay 10 ; /target ${Me} PC ; /alt activate 3817 ; /keypress esc
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Might of the Wild Spirits]}) /useitem Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral
        /if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spirit of Akalit" gem12 5s
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=2000 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Beramos Rk. II]}) /casting "Companion's Unity" gem12 5s
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Virzak's Aggression Rk. II]}) /casting "Virzak's Aggression Rk. II" gem12 5s
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Convivial Warder Rk. II]}) /casting "Convivial Warder Rk. II" gem12 5s
        /if (${Spell["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song["Savage Rancor Rk. II"].ID}>0) /Casting "Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II" gem10 2s
        /if (${Me.PctMana}<=75 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3817]} && !${Me.Song["Paragon of Spirit XXXII"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXV"].ID}) /multiline ; /delay 10 ; /target ${Me} PC ; /alt activate 3817 ; /keypress esc
/if (${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.Equal[WAR]} && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /pet taunt off
/if (!${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.NotEqual[WAR]} && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /pet taunt on
/if (${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.Equal[WAR]} && ${Group.Members}>=3) /pet taunt off
/if (!${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.NotEqual[WAR]} && ${Group.Members}>=3) /pet taunt on

/if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /for pl 0 to 5
            /if (${Raid.Members}<=13 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}==0 && ${Group.Member[${pl}].PctHPs}<=30 && ${Group.Member[${pl}].PctHPs}>0 && !${SpawnCount[${Group.Member[${pl}]} corpse]}) {
                /squelch /tar ${Group.Member[${pl}]} PC
                /delay 1s ${Target.ID}==${Group.Member[${pl}].ID}
                /casting "${healspell}" gem1 1s
                /delay 2
                /squelch /tar clear
            }    
            /if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /next pl
   |-- check to see if I am in combat, if I am, then set it as such, so I don't go and reassist.
   /if (${Melee.Status.NotEqual[WAITING]}) {
   	/varset boolInCombat FALSE
   } else {
   	/varset boolInCombat TRUE
   }

|-- if not in combat, and I should be assisting, and killing, do so;
   |-- the boolInCombat flag keeps from from banging autoattack over and over.
   /if ((${autoassist}==1) && (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) && (${Target.PctHPs}<= ${autoassisthealth}) && (${boolInCombat} == FALSE) && ${${mainassist}.Distance}<50) {
   	/attack on
        /if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /face fast nolook
        /if (${Me.PctAggro}>=60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[11073]}) /casting 11073 alt
        /if (${Me.Feigning}) /stand on
        /if (${Target.Distance}>=30 && ${Target.Distance}<=${dis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Raid.Members}>13) /stick on
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[151355]}) /useitem Scaled Dragonbrood Tunic
        /if (${Target.Distance}<=40) /pet attack
        /if (${Spell["Dichotomic Fury"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Dichotomic Fury 6"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III"].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Dichotomic Fury]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>=50) /Casting "Dichotomic Fury" gem11 1s
        /if (${Spell["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song["Savage Rancor Rk. II"].ID}>0) /multiline ; /pet attack ; /Casting "Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II" gem10 2s
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2068]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 2068
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[128]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=55 && !${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXV"].ID} && ${Raid.Members}<=13) /alt activate 128
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}) /Casting "Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II" gem6 1s
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Mawmun's Bite Rk. II]}) /Casting "Mawmun's Bite Rk. II" gem9 .5s
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Me.PctAggro}<=50) /Casting "Frozen Toxin Rk. II" gem7 .5s
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Frostbite Lance Rk. II]}) /Casting "Frostbite Lance Rk. II" gem8 1s
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[127]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 127
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1432]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 1432
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[443]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 443
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[985]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94  && !${Me.Song["Bestial Alignment XIII"].ID}) /alt activate 985
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Rancor Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Song["Bestial Alignment XIII"].ID}) /disc Savage Rancor Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Song["Dichotomic Fury 6"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Frenzy of Spirit IX"].ID}) /disc Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reflexive Sundering Rk. III]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Reflexive Sundering Rk. III
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 15073
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[241]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 241
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1240]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 1240
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[966]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Song["Savage Rancor Rk. II"].ID}) /alt activate 966
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<=75 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=2079) /casting "Salve of Artikla Rk. II" gem2 1s
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[981]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 981
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[245]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Song["Group Bestial Alignment V"].ID}) /alt activate 245
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[362]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 362
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[11080]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 11080
        /if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Al`ele's Vindication Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctMana}>50) /disc Al`ele's Vindication Rk. III
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]}) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Target.Buff[Venomous Alliance Rk. III].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${lords}>=2 && ${Cast.Ready[Venomous Alliance Rk. III]} && ${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.NotEqual[${Me}]}) /Casting "Venomous Alliance Rk. III" gem13
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Polybiad Blood Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Ekron's Chill Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II]}<=12000 && ${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXII"].ID}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Savagery Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Bestial Savagery Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangle Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Mangle Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Focused Clamor of Claws Rk. IiI]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=98) /disc Focused Clamor of Claws Rk. III
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready["Roar at the Moon Rk. II"]}) /Casting "Roar at the Moon Rk. II" gem1 1s
   /if (!${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}) /call Instant dd
   /call Instant dot
   }

|-- should I leash?
   /if ((${autoleash} == TRUE) && ${leashholder.Equal[Nobody]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}>${leashlength})) {
    /if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /goto :LeashStart
   }
   /goto :mainloop 

|-- leashing, ganked from RH
   :LeashStart
   /if (${leashholder.Equal[Nobody]} && (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}>${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]})) {
	 /echo Moving closer to the Stake... ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]} ft. away 
	 /face ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} loc ${stakeY},${stakeX} 
	 /keypress forward hold 
	 /delay 1s ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}<${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]}
	 /keypress forward 
	 /if (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}<${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]}) {
	   /echo Arrived near enough to the Stake. 
	   /face fast ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} away loc ${stakeY},${stakeX}
	   /keypress esc
	 }
	    	/sit
	    	/delay 10m
	    	/camp desktop
     }
	 /goto :LeashStart

/return

Sub CheckEvents
   /delay 1
   /doevents
/return

Sub Instant(subname,int force)
	/varset CurrentSub ${subname}
	/declare i int local
	/for i 1 to 20
		/if (!${Defined[${subname}${i}]}) /return
		/if (${${subname}Conditions${i}}||!${Defined[${subname}Conditions${i}]}) {
			/if (${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].Timer} && ${${subname}${i}.NotEqual[Axe of the Demolisher]} ) {
				/Casting "${${subname}${i}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
			}
			/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${subname}${i}}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
			/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${${subname}${i}}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}" disc ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
                        /if (${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && !${Target.Buff[${${subname}${i}}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[${${subname}${i}}]}<=12000 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}"
                        /if (${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && !${Target.Buff[${${subname}${i}}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}"
                        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["${dot2}"]} && ${Target.Buff[${dot3}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.Buff[${dot1}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "${dot2}" gem3
                        |/if (${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}"
		}
	/next i
/return

Sub Event_Hidem
	/echo Hiding corpses
	/hidecorpse npc
/return

Sub Event_Rest
	/echo Resting
	/sit
/return

Sub Event_Buffs
	/echo Casting Buffs
/alt activate 992
        /delay 20
   /Casting "${groupbuff}" gem11 5s
         /delay 6s
/return

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
|SUB: Zoned 
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Sub Event_Zoned 
  /echo Zoned 
  /444 

Sub Event_follow
/mac stick
/return

/mac macname tankname 99 1 150

99 is hp %
1 = leash, 0 is no leash
150 is range to mob, raid only

it's ugly as shit but it works.

for a yellow mob at 110 in a high dps grp 10 sec or so is all you will get, dots just wont have time to cast or have noticeable effect

otherwise looks decent (that and the fact its a raid geared bst (Rk 3 spells)

the massive dps comes off having 2 or more bsts in grp dotting if they have time to get the dots in?

Last edited:
DOTS ARE USELESS. Especially for a hybrid class.

You can test those shitty hybrid dots on a RoS mob, the mob will still be at 100% not even 99% after like 20 secs of the dot being applied. That means the mobs regen is higher than what the dot is doing.

The only dot you should ever cast are swift dots, on trash mobs, and no more than 2 swift dots at that. Casting 3, the 3rd will never have much effect before the mob is dead, on the assumption you are dropping the mob under 20 secs.

It makes sense to cast regular dots if you aren't a hybrid class only on named mobs, otherwise swift dots and low cast time nukes is what you should be casting.

Bard's Boastful Bellow is one exception, its like 2million dmg over 18 secs if it crits. So using that is useful, but its mana intensive as well, so its not ideal to use it continously on trash.

Last edited:
im starting to see how or why someone uses bst dots, its not for what the dot can do on its own

its for when you have multiple bsts and they are making use of alliance as is his macro that checks for it

the other use for dots it seems is to increase melee of bst

so the base use of dot is as we all know craptastic but the other benefits that you can incur seem to be worth taking a second look at

thats just my guess, and this is for a crew consisting of multiple bsts (at least 2 but some people may be doing 4 maybe 5 bsts+ who knows

Btw dots are useless, unless in al'ele disc..it's your highest burn on beastlord.

Only a couple rk3, mostly older.

Focused clamor 100, shared brutality 100, alliance and al'ele,most people can get fairly easy.

I admit being lazy on it but the dps output is super high on a max aa bst.

My mac only checks if 2 beasts are in raid to load alliance, primarily why this macro does good dps is nothing to do with 2 beastlord, it's raw single beastlord dps.

It uses all the abilities and quick, nukes like crazy and keeps focused paragon and paragon on full time, it manages mana and keeps going. Burn on beastlord is super high if you're in al'ele, every 0 sec cast of dot is 160k+ damage if burned properly.

Basically this macro plays a beastlord like it should be, a casting fool. Keep in mind, melee dps on a beastlord is 1/4th it's dps, pet is 1/4th...casting is 1/2.. It's pretty crazy

Last edited:
Code:
| AFMELEE.mac initial version v04.01.08
| 04.01.09 added leashing
| 04.26.09 added param based arguments
| 05.12.09 added many checks for zone

#include ChatParse.inc 

#turbo 5
#Event ComeTo  "#*#come with me my minions#*#"
#Event Hidem  "#*#Hide Em#*#"
#Event Rest  "#*#Rest up#*#"
#Event Zoned 	  "LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
#Event follow "#*#Minions stick close#*#"

Sub Main 
/stick off
|------------READ THIS SECTION AND EDIT IF NEEDED-----------|
|-- Set spell casting order here
   /declare mainassist string outer ${Param0}
   /declare autoassist int outer 1
   /declare autoassisthealth int outer ${Param1}

/declare autoleash bool outer ${Param2}
   /declare stakeX int outer ${Me.X}
   /declare stakeY int outer ${Me.Y}
   /declare leashlength int outer 50
   /declare leashholder string outer Nobody
   /declare leashflex int outer 25
   /declare dis string outer ${Param3}
   /declare r string outer ${Param4}

/declare StartZone int outer ${Zone.ID}
   /declare groupbuff string outer Stormblood's Unity Rk. III
   /declare grouphealthbuff string outer Spiritual Vivification Rk. II
   /declare grouphembuff string outer Spiritual Elaboration Rk. II
   /declare healspell string outer Deltro's Mending Rk. II
   /declare healspellrange int outer 100 
   /declare DoTColor string outer Red
   /declare dot1 string outer Polybiad Blood Rk. II
   /declare dot2 string outer Ekron's Chill Rk. II
   /declare dot3 string outer Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions1 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions2 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions3 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]}) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions4 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Polybiad Blood Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions5 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Ekron's Chill Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
   /noparse /declare DoTConditions6 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II]}<=12000 && ${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXII"].ID}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
   /declare DDColor string outer Purple
   /declare dd1 string outer Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II
   /declare dd2 string outer Frozen Toxin Rk. II
   /declare dd3 string outer Mawmun's Bite Rk. II
   /declare dd4 string outer Frostbite Lance Rk. II
   /declare dd5 string outer Roar at the Moon Rk. II
   /noparse /declare DDConditions1 string outer (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<= ${autoassisthealth} && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID})
   /declare i int local
   /declare CurrentSub string outer
   /declare pl int local
   /declare petyhealspell string outer Salve of Blezon
   /declare petyhealspellrange int outer 100 

/declare selfhealpoint int outer 70 
   /declare tankhealpoint int outer 65  
   /declare casterpatchpoint int outer 70 
   /declare necshmpatchpoint int outer 50 
   /declare defaultpatchpoint int outer 75 

/declare minorhurt int outer 0 
   /declare majorhurt int outer 0 
   /declare worsthurt string outer NULL 
   /declare worsthurtid int outer 
   /declare worsthp int outer 100 
   /declare worstclass string outer NULL 
   /declare ghealhurtcount int outer 0 
   /declare gmember int outer 
   /declare rm int outer 
   /declare lords int outer 0
   /declare mainassistid int outer
   /for rm 0 to ${Raid.Members} 
/if (${Raid.Member[${rm}].Class.ShortName.Equal[BST]}) /varcalc lords ${lords}+1
/next rm

|------------END EDITING------------------------------------|

/declare boolInCombat bool inner FALSE

/if (!${Defined[Param0]}) {
	  /echo Proper usage: /macro assist TankName assisthealth autoleash
	  /end
	}

/echo Assisting: ${mainassist}, at ${autoassisthealth}, and leashing: ${autoleash} distance ${dis}

|------------BEGIN ROUTINES------------------------------------|
/if (${Raid.Members}>=13) { 
        /target ${mainassist} PC
        /varset mainassistid ${Target.ID}
        /if (${Target.Distance}>=50) /stick ID ${mainassistid}
}
/echo AFMelee Active
:mainloop 
   /if (${GameState.Equal[CHARSELECT]}) /end
   /if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[GuildLobby]}) {
   	/sit
   	/delay 10m
   	/camp desktop
   }
   	/sit
   	/delay 10m
   	/camp desktop
   }
   /call CheckEvents
  /if (!${Me.Gem[Venomous Alliance Rk. III]} && ${lords}>=2 && ${Me.Buff["Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III"].ID}) /multiline ; /memorize 50346 gem13 ; /echo memming
  /if (${Raid.Members}>=13 && !${Me.Gem[Roar at the Moon Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /memorize 57466 gem1 ; /echo memming
  /if (${Raid.Members}<=13 && !${Me.Gem[Deltro's Mending Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /memorize 57390 gem1 ; /echo memming
   |-- check to see if I should attack
   /delay 1
   /if (${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /assist ${mainassist}
   /delay 1
 |&& !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}
   /if (${Raid.Members}>=13 && !${Stick.Active} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /stick ID ${mainassistid}
   /if (${Spell[Familiar: Emperor Ganak].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emperor Ganak].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Emperor Ganak Familiar
        /if (${Spell[Pact of the Wurine VI].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Pact of the Wurine VI].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Buff[Group Spirit of the Black Wolf VI].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Group Spirit of the Black Wolf VII].ID}) /alt activate 3709
        /if (${Spell["Natural Cooperation Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Natural Cooperation Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && !${Me.Invis}) /alt activate 1508
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}<=90 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1239]}) /alt activate 1239
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[666]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Taste of Blood VII]}) /alt activate 666
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[126]} && !${Me.PetBuff[Hobble of Spirits VI]}) /alt activate 126
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<=75 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=2079 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Salve of Artikla Rk. II" gem2 1s
        /if (${Raid.Members}<=13 && ${Me.PctHPs}<=75 && ${Cast.Ready[Deltro's Mending Rk. II]}) /multiline ; /target ${Me} ; /casting "Deltro's Mending Rk. II" gem1 2.5s ; /keypress esc
        /if (${Spell["Shared Merciless Ferocity"].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff["Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && !${Me.Invis} && ${Cast.Ready[Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III]}) /Casting "Shared Merciless Ferocity Rk. III" gem13 2s
        /if (${Me.PctMana}<=75 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3817]} && !${Me.Song["Paragon of Spirit XXXII"].ID}) /multiline ; /delay 10 ; /target ${Me} PC ; /alt activate 3817 ; /keypress esc
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Might of the Wild Spirits]}) /useitem Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral
        /if (!${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Spirit of Akalit" gem12 5s
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=2000 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Spirit of Beramos Rk. II]}) /casting "Companion's Unity" gem12 5s
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Virzak's Aggression Rk. II]}) /casting "Virzak's Aggression Rk. II" gem12 5s
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=900 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.PetBuff[Convivial Warder Rk. II]}) /casting "Convivial Warder Rk. II" gem12 5s
        /if (${Spell["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song["Savage Rancor Rk. II"].ID}>0) /Casting "Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II" gem10 2s
/if (${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.Equal[WAR]} && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /pet taunt off
/if (!${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.NotEqual[WAR]} && ${Raid.Members}>=13) /pet taunt on
/if (${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.Equal[WAR]} && ${Group.Members}>=3) /pet taunt off
/if (!${Me.Pet.Taunt} && ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Class.ShortName.NotEqual[WAR]} && ${Group.Members}>=3) /pet taunt on

/if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /for pl 0 to 5
            /if (${Raid.Members}<=13 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}==0 && ${Group.Member[${pl}].PctHPs}<=30 && ${Group.Member[${pl}].PctHPs}>0 && !${SpawnCount[${Group.Member[${pl}]} corpse]}) {
                /squelch /tar ${Group.Member[${pl}]} PC
                /delay 1s ${Target.ID}==${Group.Member[${pl}].ID}
                /casting "${healspell}" gem1 1s
                /delay 2
                /squelch /tar clear
            }    
            /if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /next pl
   |-- check to see if I am in combat, if I am, then set it as such, so I don't go and reassist.
   /if (${Melee.Status.NotEqual[WAITING]}) {
   	/varset boolInCombat FALSE
   } else {
   }

|-- if not in combat, and I should be assisting, and killing, do so;
   |-- the boolInCombat flag keeps from from banging autoattack over and over.
   /if ((${autoassist}==1) && (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) && (${Target.PctHPs}<= ${autoassisthealth}) && (${boolInCombat} == FALSE) && ${${mainassist}.Distance}<50) {
   	/attack on
        /if (${Raid.Members}<=13) /face fast nolook
        /if (${Me.PctAggro}>=60 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[11073]}) /casting 11073 alt
        /if (${Me.Feigning}) /stand on
        /if (${Target.Distance}>=30 && ${Target.Distance}<=${dis} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Raid.Members}>13) /stick on
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[151355]}) /useitem Scaled Dragonbrood Tunic
        /if (${Target.Distance}<=40) /pet attack
        /if (${Spell["Dichotomic Fury"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Dichotomic Fury 6"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III"].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Dichotomic Fury]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>=50) /Casting "Dichotomic Fury" gem11 1s
        /if (${Spell["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].Stacks} && !${Me.Song["Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II"].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>10 && ${Cast.Ready[Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II]} && !${Me.Song["Savage Rancor Rk. II"].ID}>0) /multiline ; /pet attack ; /Casting "Growl of the Sabretooth Rk. II" gem10 2s
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2068]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 2068
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[128]} && ${Me.PctMana}<=55 && !${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXV"].ID} && ${Raid.Members}<=13) /alt activate 128
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready[Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II]} && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}) /Casting "Beramos' Maelstrom Rk. II" gem6 1s
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Mawmun's Bite Rk. II]}) /Casting "Mawmun's Bite Rk. II" gem9 .5s
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Me.PctAggro}<=50) /Casting "Frozen Toxin Rk. II" gem7 .5s
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Frostbite Lance Rk. II]}) /Casting "Frostbite Lance Rk. II" gem8 1s
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[127]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 127
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1432]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 1432
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[443]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 443
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[985]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94  && !${Me.Song["Bestial Alignment XIII"].ID}) /alt activate 985
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Rancor Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Song["Bestial Alignment XIII"].ID}) /disc Savage Rancor Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat} && !${Me.Song["Dichotomic Fury 6"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Frenzy of Spirit IX"].ID}) /disc Ruaabri's Fury Rk. III
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reflexive Sundering Rk. III]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Reflexive Sundering Rk. III
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[15073]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 15073
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[241]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 241
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[1240]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 1240
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[966]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Song["Savage Rancor Rk. II"].ID}) /alt activate 966
        /if (${Me.Pet.ID} && ${Me.Pet.PctHPs}<=75 && ${Me.CurrentMana}>=2079) /casting "Salve of Artikla Rk. II" gem2 1s
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[981]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 981
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[245]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Song["Group Bestial Alignment V"].ID}) /alt activate 245
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[362]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 362
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[11080]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94) /alt activate 11080
        /if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Al`ele's Vindication Rk. III]} && ${Me.PctMana}>50) /disc Al`ele's Vindication Rk. III
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]}) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Target.Buff[Venomous Alliance Rk. III].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${lords}>=2 && ${Cast.Ready[Venomous Alliance Rk. III]} && ${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.NotEqual[${Me}]}) /Casting "Venomous Alliance Rk. III" gem13
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Polybiad Blood Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Polybiad Blood Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Polybiad Blood Rk. II" gem4
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=60 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Ekron's Chill Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Ekron's Chill Rk. II]}<=12000) /Casting "Ekron's Chill Rk. II" gem3
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=70 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Cast.Ready["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"]} && !${Target.Buff["Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II"].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II]}<=12000 && ${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXII"].ID}) /Casting "Elkikatar's Endemic Rk. II" gem5
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Bestial Savagery Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Bestial Savagery Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Mangle Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && ${Melee.Combat}) /disc Mangle Rk. II
        /if (${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Focused Clamor of Claws Rk. IiI]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=98) /disc Focused Clamor of Claws Rk. III
        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>40 && ${Target.PctHPs}<=94 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && ${Cast.Ready["Roar at the Moon Rk. II"]}) /Casting "Roar at the Moon Rk. II" gem1 1s
   /if (!${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}) /call Instant dd
   /call Instant dot
   }

|-- should I leash?
   /if ((${autoleash} == TRUE) && ${leashholder.Equal[Nobody]} && !${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}>${leashlength})) {
    /if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /goto :LeashStart
   }

|-- leashing, ganked from RH
   :LeashStart
   /if (${leashholder.Equal[Nobody]} && (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}>${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]})) {
	 /echo Moving closer to the Stake... ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]} ft. away 
	 /face ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} loc ${stakeY},${stakeX} 
	 /keypress forward hold 
	 /delay 1s ${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}<${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]}
	 /keypress forward 
	 /if (${Math.Distance[${Me.Y},${Me.X}:${stakeY},${stakeX}]}<${Math.Calc[${leashlength}*${leashflex}/100]}) {
	   /echo Arrived near enough to the Stake. 
	   /face fast ${If[${Me.Underwater},,nolook]} away loc ${stakeY},${stakeX}
	   /keypress esc
	 }
	    	/sit
	    	/delay 10m
	    	/camp desktop
     }
	 /goto :LeashStart

/return

Sub CheckEvents
   /delay 1
   /doevents
/return

Sub Instant(subname,int force)
	/varset CurrentSub ${subname}
	/declare i int local
	/for i 1 to 20
		/if (!${Defined[${subname}${i}]}) /return
		/if (${${subname}Conditions${i}}||!${Defined[${subname}Conditions${i}]}) {
			/if (${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].InvSlot} && !${FindItem[${${subname}${i}}].Timer} && ${${subname}${i}.NotEqual[Axe of the Demolisher]} ) {
				/Casting "${${subname}${i}}" item ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
			}
			/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[${${subname}${i}}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}" alt ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
			/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${${subname}${i}}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}" disc ${If[${Defined[${CurrentSub}Color]},${${CurrentSub}Color},Orange]}
                        /if (${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && !${Target.Buff[${${subname}${i}}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.BuffDuration[${${subname}${i}}]}<=12000 && !${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}"
                        /if (${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]} && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID} && !${Target.Buff[${${subname}${i}}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}"
                        /if (!${Me.Moving} && ${Me.PctMana}>=20 && ${Me.Buff[Al`ele's Vindication Effect III].ID}>0 && ${Cast.Ready["${dot2}"]} && ${Target.Buff[${dot3}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]} && ${Target.Buff[${dot1}].Caster.Equal[${Me}]}) /Casting "${dot2}" gem3
                        |/if (${Cast.Ready[${${subname}${i}}]}) /Casting "${${subname}${i}}"
		}
	/next i
/return

Sub Event_Hidem
	/echo Hiding corpses
	/hidecorpse npc
/return

Sub Event_Rest
	/echo Resting
	/sit
/return

Sub Event_Buffs
	/echo Casting Buffs
/alt activate 992
        /delay 20
   /Casting "${groupbuff}" gem11 5s
         /delay 6s
/return

|SUB: Zoned 
Sub Event_Zoned 
  /echo Zoned 
  /444 

Sub Event_follow
/mac stick
/return

/mac macname tankname 99 1 150

99 is hp %
1 = leash, 0 is no leash
150 is range to mob, raid only

it's ugly as shit but it works.

Would you care to post the two includes for this? Thanks!

#include ChatParse.inc