Glock

icebox11

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Not sure why it's only happening on a 1 or 2 characters cuz I have more than that and the others are fine but...when I /gzone into a zone and /glock on, and it tries to boot me out of the zone, it sometimes warps the character somewhere in the zone, and if i'm not right there to get them to safety mobs kill them. Anyway to prevent this?

Not sure why it's only happening on a 1 or 2 characters cuz I have more than that and the others are fine but...when I /gzone into a zone and /glock on, and it tries to boot me out of the zone, it sometimes warps the character somewhere in the zone, and if i'm not right there to get them to safety mobs kill them. Anyway to prevent this?

This happens IIRC once everytime you lock in. Usually shortly after locking. No way to prevent, best thing to do is just wait for it before you do anything.

This will only happen too toons that are not flagged for the zone. After the initial time is up, the zone will try and boot you, usually to the zone in or succor, Glock merely stops that "zoning" from happening. once you've "Jumped" your then fine to move about as you want, shouldnt get anymore interuptions!

Tip: Turn it off before you try and run through a Zoneline, or type /gate. Many a time in the early hours have i sat wandering why i cannot zone out, to realise i left /glock on ;) ;)

Just seems like on my cleric (after hours of being in the zone) will get the "you do not meet the Requirements" and get warped a couple hundred feet in X direction and into mobs =(

In cases where you can anticipate it (e.g. 2-3 minutes after initial zone in), you can turn on stealth before the push and then stealth reset. It is a client-side player movement.