very strange MQ2Bot behavior

Fayman

Reaction score
I have very strange things since quite a time and some minutes ago it has gone to the extreme:

"/bot off" gave confirmation that /bot is off but /bot activated sporadically after a jump with /warp or while simply running. Also while running sometimes the toon freezes (stops walking) and I have to repress again (sometimes a couple of times in a row). A couple of "/bot off" did the trick with the walking but definitely /bot activates itsself sometimes out of strange reasons. Meanwhile I kicked that plugin temporarily because it even kicked invis/invu while doing the usual quests in Bloodfall or other invu/invis-zones. I tried to find out which commands are the ones who activate them the most but it seems this is not consistent. Some minutes ago I had it on every jump. Other times it starts when switch the screen via ISB but it seems that /bot is the reason which starts to automate and the toon goes haywire (even while on /stick and autofollowing). If the CPU would be at 100% then strange behavior is in MQ2 common but it shouldn't do that at around 60%.

Is this some strange "anticheatcode" from DGB or simply a bug?
Very strange...

Reactions: EQDAB
/bot off should kill any future commands from the plugin.

Try doing a /stick off or /moveto off or /nav stop (MQ2MoveUtils and MQ2Nav commands)

MQ2Bot doesn't per say navigate, it uses MQ2MoveUtils or MQ2Nav to move. There might have already been an issued commands to the plugin before you /bot off ?

Reactions: EQDAB